• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This guy SUCKS

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Oh wow, you can do harmonics while you noodle. WhoOOoOipTy DOoOOO! I could play this at quadruple speed on a harp. blindfolded. Nice Anime hair, dick.

I've played in post-postpunk bands and pre-post-prepunk as well. Hardcore, Grindcore, Clowncore, you name it. I know what I'm doing. TRUST me, I worked at a guitar store for YEARS.

Last edited:

Bumley

Forum Clout
In all seriousness technical skill doesn’t mean you make good music. This guy has talent but makes shit music. Many such cases.
For real. You can see technically good douches all over the internet. Find me someone with a melody and who doesn't sing with a Dave Matthews/ Mustard affect. Play some basic chords and have something to say with a half decent melody. That will be impressive.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout

Oh wow, you can do harmonics while you noodle. WhoOOoOipTy DOoOOO! I could play this at quadruple speed on a harp. blindfolded. Nice Anime hair, dick.

I've played in post-postpunk bands and pre-post-prepunk as well. Hardcore, Grindcore, Clowncore, you name it. I know what I'm doing. TRUST me, I worked at a guitar store for YEARS.

I get a kick out of the fact that they likely paid the City of Dallas like $75 to use the Fair Park Hall of State on a Tuesday afternoon.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I know I'm not supposed to really shit on other bands, as it's not cricket to do in my field...

But Christ, that really fucking sucked. Good call, @BenDovid .