• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This forum is dead

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Proof that street shitters can get pussy. OP seething :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mkMnVbG.jpg
She almost looks hot when she’s dripping wet

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
All of you faggots are truly ungrateful to be in the presence of the all mighty Cuntfucker. He’s sharing facts and you all take it like it’s nothing

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Massively dwindling numbers.... The few Patposters left are so desperate for attention... Sad.
And you are a dirty, filthy, lice ridden pajeet who shares the butt of a beedie with your malnourished father while you both molest your sister. You wish you were good enough to be a Paki... Hah, even the Muslims had the good sense to cut themselves off from that stinking, festering trash pile that is India.

I'm glad when I was in school collecting money for starving Patel brats that I kept it all myself, robbed others and spent it all on sweets so I could lie in bed with a stomach ache from too much chocolate while a few thousand of you brown vermin starved to death. I slept very well those nights knowing you human rats were suffering

Last edited:
G

And you are a dirty, filthy, lice ridden pajeet who shares the butt of a beedie with your malnourished father while you both molest your sister. You wish you were good enough to be a Paki... Hah, even the Muslims had the good sense to cut themselves off from that stinking, festering trash pile that is India.

I'm glad when I was in school collecting money for starving Patel brats that I kept it all myself, robbed others and spent it all on sweets so I could lie in bed with a stomach ache from too much chocolate while a few thousand of you brown vermin starved to death. I slept very well those nights knowing you human rats were suffering
"Imagine a "White" guy that allows street shitters to get him so worked up."

"OMG, He's bragging about stealing from poor kids!"

"Rent free. What a loser!"

laughing-504143.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
It's not dead, we still have quality posts like this one to look forward to every day.

Forum Clout

three-pointers-for-three.gif