• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

this faggot is definitely in Arizona again this year

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The worst part is the hypocrisy.
I thought it was the raping.

norm_jerry-2363290772.jpg

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Some guy on Reddit named /u/dan_mullens_ugly_soon_2_be_ex_wife posted that someone should contact the stadium so they can be made aware they have a celebrity named Pat in attendance

Naht funny.jpg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The only Spring Training game I ever went to was a Cubs game in Arizona when I was 19. My girlfriend at the time was crazy about the Cubs and I took her, her grandmother and her father. I got the tickets from a friend of my dad's who worked at WGN so we sat 5 or 6 rows back behind homeplate.

Honestly, it was awesome and seeing my chick's dad and grandma who hadn't been to Wrigley in over a decade or more see the players up close and being able to hear Dusty Baker talk to the batters made me a God in their eyes. I don't think I could ever top that experience so the likelihood of me ever going back to Spring Training is pretty slim.

A coworker of mine is a guy in his early 50s who flies to Florida every year for Red Sox spring training. He has not missed a year other than COVID or strike/lockout impacted years. He has two kids and a wife but never brings them. He describes the trip as his trip; one where he can get autographs, watch games, drink some brews and just hangout with other fans. He got a timeshare in Fort Myers for it. He has never left the country once and rarely takes family vacations other than to his in-laws' lake house. He comes back to the office with all kinds of Red Sox hats, shirts, hoodies, pennants. It is beyond depressing. I never realized how much he is like Pat until now. He also is a big fan of Jim Breuer's Dad-Rock comedy.

I don't think I can ever look at him again now.
Ehh, your coworker’s lifestyle may not be for you, but it sounds like he’s taken care of his family and other obligations and is entitled to his own harmless enjoyment. Pat, on the other hand, is a toxic cunt who abandoned his daughter and deserves no happiness in his pathetic life.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
but it sounds like he’s taken care of his family and other obligations and is entitled to his own harmless enjoyment.
Agree 100% brothaman. My dad busted his ass in a manual labor job all year and his one long weekend free from housework or sports obligations for my sister and I was going to a private reservoir and bass fishing from Saturday to Monday. Of course, as his only son, I was invited (lol sorry sis) and it was PFG. Especially when I was like 16-17 and got to pop a couple of road sodas with my dad and his welding friends, catch fish, and shoot the shit.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Ehh, your coworker’s lifestyle may not be for you, but it sounds like he’s taken care of his family and other obligations and is entitled to his own harmless enjoyment. Pat, on the other hand, is a toxic cunt who abandoned his daughter and deserves no happiness in his pathetic life.
Bet the guy doesn't even go to the games. Just uses it as an excuse to fly down to Florida to bang hookers

Forum Clout
At least the Florida teams you can go to the beach and places like Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Etc.

Arizona has golf courses and Pat is too poor for that so it’s these games and nothing else.
Hopefully some chicano gang member gets in an argument with Pat and nature takes it course and Pat gets bitch smacked and needs security to save him from Eloy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Best part about this is that he was deep into his war against the internet but prior to filing the lolsuit.

Look at their grins in the last pic. You can see that there’s a genuine low IQ happiness there. Just a couple aloof lesbians going from one low budget adventure to the next. Sure, they’re retarded but they’re happy.

They have no clue of the horror that’s about to be visited upon them.

1709077071057.jpeg

Fucking LOLOLOLOLOL

:brothaman_md::pfg_md::dm_md:

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Best part about this is that he was deep into his war against the internet but prior to filing the lolsuit.

Look at their grins in the last pic. You can see that there’s a genuine low IQ happiness there. Just a couple aloof lesbians going from one low budget adventure to the next. Sure, they’re retarded but they were happy.

And they have no clue of the horror that’s about to be visited upon them.

View attachment 185192

Fucking LOLOLOLOLOL

:brothaman_md::pfg_md::dm_md:
“Six figure“ author with a wife who he claims makes “almost as much” as him (can’t have the wife do better than him, child) but can’t afford a place with central air and has to use those ugly window AC units. They had to turn it off for these news interviews since it would screw up the audio so these two are stinky sweaty messes for their big news piece.

Forum Clout
“Six figure“ author with a wife who he claims makes “almost as much” as him (can’t have the wife do better than him, child) but can’t afford a place with central air and has to use those ugly window AC units. They had to turn it off for these news interviews since it would screw up the audio so these two are stinky sweaty messes for their big news piece.
There's also the ugly couch which is way too big for the room and blocking a doorway.

Forum Clout
He thinks talking about milwaukee weather will fool his trolls into thinking he didnt go to spring training. Im not buying it.

View attachment 185226
If he really is in Arizona he must be seething over not being able to post about it real time. He brags about going to Spring Training like anyone gives a shit (besides the trolls who mock him) and wears those filthy backwards Spring Training hats, which are too small for his obese alcoholic head, year round.