• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This explains so much

BudDickman

Forum Clout
There’s an episode of It’s Always Sunny when Mac wears a duster because he doesent realize it makes him look like a douchebag. Video reminds me of that.
I usually like hate-watching Pat's version of standup comedy, but I can't stand the no content, fake energy filler material when he's acting as a host. "Haha, this guy. He knows what I'm talking about! Let's give it up, WOOOO! And you know you're in Wisconsin when you see something crazy like that. We're the only state that just says 'fuck it, whatever', and does crazy stuff."

Snake

Forum Clout
What an amorphous blob.

Untitled.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
There’s an episode of It’s Always Sunny when Mac wears a duster because he doesent realize it makes him look like a douchebag. Video reminds me of that.
Jesus christ, the fact that he went out in public looking like that and it wasn't a Halloween costume should be all the justification anyone needs why he's been trolled for over three years. The next time someone on Twitter asks "what did you do that has them all after you like this", just respond with that video.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
View attachment 20543

Of course that movie left your consciousness immediately, the entire story was an indictment of consumer culture.

Also, I smile whenever Pat actually types out the word "Meatloaf"
Whenever {{{they}}} get around to a Fight Club reboot Pat will spend a day or two tweeting about how profoundly it changed the game.