• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This dork doesn’t get enough hate

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I have a feeling Burr is far more psychologically twisted than he might appear on the surface. What he’s subjected himself to for this woman suggests he has a pathological humiliation fetish and is masochistic on an extreme level.
It's like White guilt taken to the most extreme. Like a lifestyle. Instead of apologizing to niggers or whomever you live your entire life in their world.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It's like White guilt taken to the most extreme. Like a lifestyle. Instead of apologizing to niggers or whomever you live your entire life in their world.
I used to be friends with someone like this, except his girl is a fat small titted white woman who would always find a way to bring up that her first boyfriend was black and had a "huge cock", or just anything that put down white men (what better way to do than to profess your desire for fucking hunky big dick black guys?). He would never say or do anything because he knew he'd get called racist or made fun of for a being insecure white guy.

Anytime you were with him and geopolitics came up, for example the Syrian Refugee Crisis, he would frown and say we're terrible for not opening our arms to these people. Oh, and he's known for "abusing" his woman because he'll call her a cunt and shout at her when she winds him up.

What I didn't get was that he wasn't bad looking and has a decent job so he could've just improved his confidence, but he's a such a self-loathing white guy that he's content with settling for less just to avoid loneliness. Either that or he has the worst taste in women. Now he has shit tattoos all over his body, and is hooked on gay drugs like MDMA. He's like the male version of this bitch.

before-after-antifa.jpg