• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This dork doesn’t get enough hate

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Remember when Bill Burr would tell stories of how his sheboon gf (now wife) would throw things at him during arguments until he had to threaten to leave or call the cops? Then he’d complain that she was very rude to waiters when he took her to nice restaurants and he’d have to pull them aside to apologize to them in private and tip them extra? Then he married her and she refused to take his last name? Then he’d fund her retarded film projects and attempts at acting where she fucked other niggers on his dime? Whatta fucking white guilt ridden, nigger lover. Dumb fuck’s a literal millionaire and coulda had a dime piece of a wife. Nice Buckwheat looking negress, stupid.

6B26CDA6-48F2-45DF-A9C9-9A41357AAC26.jpeg

But hey! What do I know? I’m just a cyber criminal, stlaker child! He he he he he he he he

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He chose Niggsy Wiggsy over prime Aisha Tyler.

I have a buddy who had shots with a bunch of very attractive chicks, never capitalized on the opportunities and ended up marrying one of the ugliest, most offputting cunts I've ever met. Some guys are just too intimidated by good looking women to try to fuck them even if they're throwing their pussies at them.

Edit: I was just thinking about it, the friend I mentioned has only fucked three chicks in his whole life, he dated all of them. All of them particularly ugly.

Last edited:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I recently met a few guys who went to high school with him and they talk exactly like him. Not just the accent, same cadence and everything