• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Comic's Life

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
For some reason the wayback machine didn't crawl his "About" page circa 2011, which I would've been very curious to read. This short story with weird title does have a blurb at the end where he seems to lie about "snuggling with his wife". He was been marriages at the time:
haha, you left out the best part. "Snuggling with his unnaturally supportive wife". It's 2010 so he's talking about Adrienne. Just 6-8 months later she gave him the boot for being an unemployed layabout. "Unnaturally supportive" indeed, Pat! It is unnatural for someone to support a complete loser who quit his job to mince about and write sci-fi.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
haha, you left out the best part. "Snuggling with his unnaturally supportive wife". It's 2010 so he's talking about Adrienne. Just 6-8 months later she gave him the boot for being an unemployed layabout. "Unnaturally supportive" indeed, Pat! It is unnatural for someone to support a complete loser who quit his job to mince about and write sci-fi.
Holy shit, I just realized that. And check out the comments:
Adrienne Says:
December 27th, 2010 at 12:12 pm
Plenty of fun for 1000 words!

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I hope the reddit childs don't question him about that. If he is that bad at judging character what else was he wrong about?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
These are the three short stories he published on Every Day Fiction, between December 2010 and February 2011:

The first two contain supportive comments from Adrienne, but the third one doesn't. Curiously the blurb still mentions a supportive wife.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
On what fucking planet did he "tour around the country" performing standup? Did he go on a vacation and perform at various open mics or something? He's such a fucking lying liar.
Around the same time he owned a stable of Mustangs and competed in triathlons.

The fact that he was with Adrienne when engaging in this delusional bullshit makes me hate him even more. I always thought his brain was shattered by being cucked, and that's how he became the piece of shit that we know and hate. But now it appears that he was doing this faggoty nonsense while he was with Adrienne and she just lost all respect for him and left him for an actual man.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Around the same time he owned a stable of Mustangs and competed in triathlons.

The fact that he was with Adrienne when engaging in this delusional bullshit makes me hate him even more. I always thought his brain was shattered by being cucked, and that's how he became the piece of shit that we know and hate. But now it appears that he was doing this faggoty nonsense while he was with Adrienne and she just lost all respect for him and left him for an actual man.
reface-2021-12-03-03-26-58.jpg

Walter Titty

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
So when exactly was The Lappening, and when did they seperate? Im trying to piece together the timeline
As @BudDickman says, it was May 2011. A brief timeline:
  • March - May 2011 (estimate) - Adrienne becomes pregnant
  • May 2011 - Wonderfest - The Lappening
  • June - July 2011 - Adrienne formally leaves Rick
  • July - August 2011 - The Monster shows up, Rick puts a gun in his mouth, Rick is "burried" in "strange"
  • Early September 2011 - first date with Niki
  • Early October 2011 - shits his pants at a Brewers game, fucks Niki in the parking lot
  • December 2011 - Annabelle is born
  • January 2012 - Rick signs away his parental rights
Corrections, please, if any of these dates are off.