• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Comic's Life

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Took a look at some old snapshots of his website and found this:

10247334_10201812493465262_5551481450445915036_n.jpg

What does this photo of him studying a notebook and his phone simultaneously while looking like a kid on Sunday school have to do with being a comic?

It's pretty funny looking through some of the old snapshots of his webpage. He has been pretending to be an author since even before he published anything. The instant some short story gets published he's writing a multi-part "tips for writers" series. Same thing with getting his first book published; before the ink even dries on his contract he's writing a "let me tell you how the publishing business works" series.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Nice shirt, stupid. What the fuck is up with that collar? It may be worse than the german meatloaf titty sweater's collar thing. I'm beginning to suspect this PorkRick guy dresses like an asshole.
Eeeww good eye though, that shirt is atrocious. Looks like it was ripped out of some Latin music video from 2004-2005

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It is fucking fascinating to see the descent into a world of delusion:

Just filter by html, sort the pages by FROM date, and pick the earliest versions of each page. He is such a fucking "fake it till you make it" fraud who has been trying to assert his non-existent authority at everything he pretends to do. He's been calling himself an author since before he published anything:

For some reason the wayback machine didn't crawl his "About" page circa 2011, which I would've been very curious to read. This short story with weird title does have a blurb at the end where he seems to lie about "snuggling with his wife". He was been marriages at the time: