This chick was such a piece of ass

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Ooof, did her rusty muffler pump out a downy?

This kids gotta be a brain cell short of a sack of potatoes. Just look at that mug.

The whole family looks retarded:

25659963-10155957834834805-6093800760714902696-n.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
man, I never thought she was hot at all but she should have been able to do better than this. Wasn’t she dating some NHL player before? This guy looks like he owns a used car lot on some shitty New Jersey highway.
Allegedly she blew the Snowman, Garth Snow. Who’s now the GM of the New York Islanders.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Jill also allegedly caught one of her Islander boyfriends cheating on her...waited until he was passed out drunk....and glued his penis to his leg. Like superglue and required team doctors to help him. This story was a rumor amongst NY sports reporters before Anthony dated her. And then the rumor resurfaced once she became way more well known due to O&A. Once she burned the clothes and dead ashes of the other woman's grandfather it seemed even more believable.

I wonder what Jill thinks now. Anthony has reports of him grooming children online and buying them gifts like Ipads, associating with convicted pedophiles and other weirdos, was arrested for domestic violence, caught using an anal egg or whatever that device was, and was in a gay relationship with a boy named Sue and even bought tits for that dude. I wonder Anthony's other girlfriends or his insane ex-wife the shoplifter really think.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Was passing this house with a pink American flag sign on their lawn. I assumed it was gonna be some LGBT faggotry but when I got closer I saw that it said #FreeBritney. The car in the driveway had a free britney bumper sticker too. Very weird.

G

Jill went from Chad to Vlad:

qj91dp.png

Nice life choices, stupid.

That Eastern European looking jock probably told her "look I just want a woman who's going to give me 3 or 4 kids and is willing to work out enough to bounce back from the pregnancies. That's it, that's your job. I take care of everything else. Nannies, shopping, spa visits. Whatever you want. You'll be set financially."

She then gave him some BS about her "career" and he moved on within a week.

Cut to a few years later. She's lost that smell and glow of feminine youth. Now the only relatively rich guy she can get is the Tunisian Gargoyle. We all know how that ended. Then, as her late 30s approach and her ovaries are begging to play a few minutes of the final quarter, she settles for some dolt with a mill net and does what she should have done with Johnny Unitas 15 years earlier; get knocked up and be a woman.