Things that haven't aged well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s just a cope. In Pats retarded head he thinks he can will shit into existence just by saying or thinking it, like the stand up comedy, scifi author and his punditry LARPs. Everything would have come crashing down even if he didn’t get into a 6 year long fight with the internet cause sooner or later it would have been exposed what an absolute retard he is.

Hopefully he thinks this Trump verdict is come kind of sign that things are going to to turn around for him. Thats’s going to embolden him to be an even bigger faggot and give this place even more loffs and entertainment. 2024 may be the best season yet!
That’s what I’m thinking, he’s been screaming about trump getting arrested for close to 10 years so now he can finally say “I told you so!” even though he spent those 10 years destroying his life and career through being a massive asshole on social media that can’t let anything go. Gee Pat, was it worth it?

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
1000006063.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
When pat spent years daily counting down to the election but got his twitter suspended with 14 days left and he didnt get to finish the countdown and he didnt get to take any victory laps after biden won. There was also the bonus of pat not having his twitter when his book released. The timing of that ban was perfect.

1717245146347.png

When pat spent years daily counting down to the election but got his twitter suspended with 14 days left and he didnt get to finish the countdown and he didnt get to take any victory laps after biden won. There was also the bonus of pat not having his twitter when his book released. The timing of that ban was perfect.

View attachment 202882
You think he woke up every morning, checked his twitter account status and let out that autistic grunt he does every time seeing he was still suspended?