"Things don't exist until I learn about them"

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
That is definitely something Pat would say about himself.

9897E41C-CFEA-4206-BE48-B88A0D019C56.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Where is Bill Maher on the political spectrum?
He's actually on the Left. 10 years ago, he was viewed far Left, but the alt-Left like Pat have become so fringe in their beliefs over the last decade that Maher now comes across as a reasonable centrist.

Leave it to an SFWA member to obsess about children's sexuality despite not raising any children of his own. If it quacks like a duck and molests like a duck....

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Yeah I lean pretty lefty when it comes to trans acceptance or whatever. But kids are stupid gullible idiots who can be talked into practically anything, and many parents are self-important narcissists who'll talk their kids into being trans because it's trendy. I'm just glad it wasn't trendy when I was a kid because I seriously think my shitty parents would have "convinced" me I was a girl to flex to the other PTA moms what a unique son daughter they have. That's the part that really fucks me up.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
He's actually on the Left. 10 years ago, he was viewed far Left, but the alt-Left like Pat have become so fringe in their beliefs over the last decade that Maher now comes across as a reasonable centrist.

Leave it to an SFWA member to obsess about children's sexuality despite not raising any children of his own. If it quacks like a duck and molests like a duck....
Pat is a centrist who virtue signals to pretend being a leftist.

medium wyzzz

Leave it to an SFWA member to obsess about children's sexuality despite not raising any children of his own. If it quacks like a duck and molests like a duck...
And JDA would be a part of it all if he was on the inside.