• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things do you do cause of O and A

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Won't see him no more.

Stop BEING that!!! Be more funny. This is going great.

When things get touchy and awkward... Wha happen? I thought we were all havin' fun.

I have to say fewchitiff every time, and will say it many more times for effect.

I constantly think of stupid things from 1999. Recently someone at work was doing impressions of Elmo which was playing on TV, and all I could think was "Is he doing the puppet? ...He's doing the puppet." and when he kept doing it: "You gonna do it all DAY?"

All of these little soundbytes that Anthony would blurt out like shock jock tourettes syndrome, or like a malfunctioning computer. NAAAHT FAAAAHNNY. Aye Noye.

HE NEEDED THE MONEY!!!!

I react to death of strangers with a more 'devil may care' attitude, if you weeell.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'm in my 30s and got married last year and wanted to listen to the O&A intro while I got ready with my brothers before we met with everyone for the ceremony....

I had the intro cued up and was getting dressed when my mom barged in to our hotel room/changing area to pin boutonnieres on me and my brothers...i asked her to leave so we could get ready and meet her in her hotel room in 5 mins. She just said "No." Then I pulled a:

:image_9253:
:image_9253_m:
:image_9253_lg:

My mom cucked me out and I timidly just sat there like AntH when facing an African-American in person and we all just showed up to the venue 20 mins early and sat there waiting for everyone else to arrive. I'm ultimately glad she kept me from jamming out to the O&A intro even though I like it.

Last edited:

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I'm in my 30s and got married last year and wanted to listen to the O&A intro while I got ready with my brothers before we met with everyone for the ceremony....

I had the intro cued up and was getting dressed when my mom barged in to our hotel room/changing area to pin boutonnieres on me and my brothers...i asked her to leave so we could get ready and meet her in her hotel room in 5 mins. She just said "No." Then I pulled a:

:image_9253:
:image_9253_m:
:image_9253_lg:

My mom cucked me out and I timidly just sat there like AntH when facing an African-American in person and we all just showed up to the venue 20 mins early and sat there waiting for everyone else to arrive. I'm ultimately glad she kept me from jamming out to the O&A Intro even though I like it.
Should have told her it wasn’t her show.