• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"they've swatted my home forty two times"

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I asked my local Imam about this dilemma (the disrespect) and he said: "describe them"

-I said: "they are sassy, sharp tongued, "men", they have no ability to inflict real insult or harm

-he said: "oh, so like some Hindu untouchables?"

-I said: "yes, they are like the American version of lowly untouchable shudra scum"

-he said: "let them be, they are not to be held accountable"

(tbh a huge diss if you but knew).
Honestly, the opinions of kid fuckers, goat fuckers and those who worship a fat incel pedophile don't bother me. It's best not to be liked by someone who reads a primitive version of Tumblr.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I asked my local Imam about this dilemma (the disrespect) and he said: "describe them"

-I said: "they are sassy, sharp tongued, "men", they have no ability to inflict real insult or harm

-he said: "oh, so like some Hindu untouchables?"

-I said: "yes, they are like the American version of lowly untouchable shudra scum"

-he said: "let them be, they are not to be held accountable"

(tbh a huge diss if you but knew).
Is your imam a fag too?

G

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain.jpg

Was Mohammed a top or a bottom?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Remember when fat incel faggot Mohammed couldn't get laid with real women, so he wrote self insert fan fiction of the Old Testament?

He did it to impress a brain damaged 9 year old since adult women rejected him. Fat incel Mohammed wrote a self insert fan fiction, primitive version of Tumblr.
All muslims should be eradicated via reverse sharia law by blonde haired blue eyed christians. After we eradicated the other half of the satanic coin... the jews