• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

" They pick people at random"

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-24-45.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-26-35.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-27-50.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-31-56.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-33-37.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-34-10.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-51-46.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-52-46.png

Screenshot-from-2024-01-05-06-54-53.png

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
His media tour exposes how little research journalism entails. (I know I know opes been ranting about the fawkin liars for YEARS) but anyone who even peeks at Jennifer's online presence is sure to realize his words are self imposed.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I know that's just how Pat's stupid bass mouth is, but in the "WHY US?" picture, do you think they were instructed to do like a very pronounced, cartoonish frowny face? Like, what the fuck is Niki doing? ☹️
"Just act natural". This was the result. Same with the pig pretending to enjoy, what I can only assume is, the first glass of water he's had in decades.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

Great snippet of mostly pre norm.
Here, despite the only "troll slaying" he has done is replying with a faggy quip, blocking and then reporting them, he has added to his twitter persona some sort of Internet Champion who defeats Trolls.
He was never going to have his persona of Troll slayer shattered he made that canon. He engages thinking its going to to be the same.
Classic Pat, having 1% understanding of a subject he assumes he is an expert. So when the pests come along it really was the perfect storm.

After quasi has been fully paid. I would like to see Pat, in front of Lynn and Nikki answer the question, "if you could go back in time and stop yourself from engaging with the trolls, would you?"
Not "would you do anything different". specifically would you just tell past self to leave it alone.

He answered josiahs question about not changing a thing, but many things have changed now, and he wasn't standing in front of his wife and mother in law after destroying them financially.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He was picked at random, but instead of ignoring the trolls until they got bored, he responded (and responds) every single day for years and years, sued a bunch of internet randos, refused to pay his court ordered judgment, went on an embarrassing media tour, and blames anybody he can for getting swatted. In parallel, he morphed into a middle aged lesbian.

Random? Not so
Bah. It was never random. I knew the second he responded with the "someone with 40 thousand more followers than you" line that we had us a keeper.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It's honestly his hubris that started this. He decided to go to war with a group he didn't understand. He could stop most of it any time he chose.
It's absolutely how he behaved after he got suspended. He thought writing that pathetic article on his website was going to scare us into hiding or some stupid shit like that. When we doubled down, so did he. He basically asked for this by never accepting an L.