• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

" They pick people at random"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1704401547150.png

Pat you are moving goal post again

1704401770165.png

1704401733128.png

1704401525975.png

1704401609780.png
1704401685273.png

So what is it Pat? It seems more like a bully getting bullied.

1704401878228.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I know that's just how Pat's stupid bass mouth is, but in the "WHY US?" picture, do you think they were instructed to do like a very pronounced, cartoonish frowny face? Like, what the fuck is Niki doing? ☹️

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He was picked at random, but instead of ignoring the trolls until they got bored, he responded (and responds) every single day for years and years, sued a bunch of internet randos, refused to pay his court ordered judgment, went on an embarrassing media tour, and blames anybody he can for getting swatted. In parallel, he morphed into a middle aged lesbian.

Random? Not so

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He was picked at random, but instead of ignoring the trolls until they got bored, he responded (and responds) every single day for years and years, sued a bunch of internet randos, refused to pay his court ordered judgment, went on an embarrassing media tour, and blames anybody he can for getting swatted. In parallel, he morphed into a middle aged lesbian.

Random? Not so
He was picked by one or two pests that shared him on the sub and a lot of people there werent even interested in him. I personally wasnt interested in his adventures. Then he kool-aid mans onto the sub and starts picking fights. Once Pat declared war and the sub got shut down. Thats when I decided Id stick around to see how it all plays out. I have to say that he has made more of a fool of himself than I ever could have guessed.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
He was picked by one or two pests that shared him on the sub and a lot of people there werent even interested in him. I personally wasnt interested in his adventures. Then he kool-aid mans onto the sub and starts picking fights. Once Pat declared war and the sub got shut down. Thats when I decided Id stick around to see how it all plays out. I have to say that he has made more of a fool of himself than I ever could have guessed.
If he had picked a different time, we would have been busy with bro Joe or someone else. It was a slow time on the sub, and pat is hilarious. Space edge sperging about pat is what really cranked this shit up to 11, and he only did that because pat was filing fraudulent dmcas for screenshots of his social media posts (which still get posted on Reddit constantly with not a peep from him about it). The whole thing is a hilarious self own, he shoulda just left it alone.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If he had picked a different time, we would have been busy with bro Joe or someone else. It was a slow time on the sub, and pat is hilarious. Space edge sperging about pat is what really cranked this shit up to 11, and he only did that because pat was filing fraudulent dmcas for screenshots of his social media posts (which still get posted on Reddit constantly with not a peep from him about it). The whole thing is a hilarious self own, he shoulda just left it alone.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout