• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They never really leave us

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
No, she did not euthanize them. She 'rehomed' them, against his wishes. Look at the lame way he brings up his hatred for his ex-wife:

ce788558e9550897fb7622473f6376f7.png

The lezbo didn't even respond lol.
Over 145k people liked that cunts tweet that's as interesting as her saying "I had a ham and eggs for breakfast" hope she is raped by a pack of Nikki lovers.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
“Against my explicit wishes” is so funny because he really does think he’s some kind of Commander and that the world is supposed to snap to attention when he enters the room. Way to be respected by your spouse, Pig.
The ASPCA explcitily stated Fatrick was to not rape Casey and Starbuck.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Of course, Patrick is incapable of genuine human emotions or empathy - or originality.

That's a rephrasing from a Star Wars movie. I believe that Luke told Leia "Nobody's ever really gone".

He is like a very fat AI trying to imitate actual human interaction.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Does "rehomed" mean she gave them away? This fat manchild was actually expecting his ex-wife to take care of his dogs indefinitely while he figures out how to live on his own like a big boy? Check out these tweets from that era. Imagine adding dogs (plural) into that mix.

Also, he is still bitter about losing his dogs but doesn't seem to give a shit about his daughter. Fucking worthless fat sack of shit.
Hahahah. These tweets are absolute gold. What a fucking child. He’s in his early 30s at this time tweeting about burning grilled cheese sandwiches and purchasing toilet paper for the first time.

This is further proof Mama Raven coddled him well into his 20s then he found a mommy figure in Ade who had no idea she was going to be cleaning up after a toddler during their marriage.