• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They never really leave us

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220203-203550.jpg

Except they do. Toothless is fucking dead. He's rotting in hell with the other soulless lizards. You're in your fucking forties, stop believing in the Rainbow Bridge.

G

That’s some real Michael Corleone shit that Ade pulled on Patrick.
"You're nothing to me now, Patrick. You're not a husband, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. If you visit our daughter I want to know a day in advance so I won't be there. Jon will supervise the visit."

"Um, actually sweetie, that's not the way that'ssss going to work. I authorise the permanent signing away of my parental rights. Just show me where to sign."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'll always remember when some scamp on reddit told him "Casey and Starbuck are burning in hell." and that was the first time I think he pulled out the "You're mentally ill, atalker." line. Those were his dogs he claimed Adrienne took from him then euthanized.
No, she did not euthanize them. She 'rehomed' them, against his wishes. Look at the lame way he brings up his hatred for his ex-wife:

ce788558e9550897fb7622473f6376f7.png

The lezbo didn't even respond lol.

Forum Clout
Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
No, she did not euthanize them. She 'rehomed' them, against his wishes. Look at the lame way he brings up his hatred for his ex-wife:

ce788558e9550897fb7622473f6376f7.png

The lezbo didn't even respond lol.
Does "rehomed" mean she gave them away? This fat manchild was actually expecting his ex-wife to take care of his dogs indefinitely while he figures out how to live on his own like a big boy? Check out these tweets from that era. Imagine adding dogs (plural) into that mix.

Also, he is still bitter about losing his dogs but doesn't seem to give a shit about his daughter. Fucking worthless fat sack of shit.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Just imagine Fat Pat’s gay Vincent Price voice lisping out “againsT my expliciT wishes…”, his voice rising in anger and frustration as he feebly and impotently rages into the void. His fatal flaw all along has been his inflated sense of self-worth.

Pat, quit rubbing your tiny clit to my Instagram for a minute and listen to your ol’ pal Carol. NOBODY gives two shits about you. Your opinions, desires, and point of view are as irrelevant as your dead pets and defunct “career”, so just take your monthly retard check from the taxpayers and enjoy your few remaining years listening to Ugly Niki fart and wheeze in your freezing half hovel. Leave discourse to those who contribute to society.