They fucking buried this cocksucka. Take us out, Erock.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]_bxtucKw_CQ[/MEDIA]

Will the Worm respond to this?

Jim Vs Ethan:

20221230_120534.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Controversial opinion.. but i still prefer the worm who woo's Scandinavian bodybuilders in dresses to these two faggots.
Ethan and Hasan are among the few individuals in media who are more loathsome than J&S yet somehow have attained even more undeserved success.

Them going after Worm is basically punching down, amusingly enough. Jim's following these days is minimal and he doesn't have the balls to hit back anyway. These clowns are only trashing a mushy legacy media nobody like Norton because they've learned through experience that attacking people who've still got their teeth and an actual fanbase never ends well for them.

Dusty Dan

Is there anything worse than youtubers? All they seem to do it either report on fake Internet drama, try to start some of their own, spout platitudes about politics, give away sponsor money & play old video games. Whenever I go on YT without logging in first, it's all thumbnails of these h3h3 bores, Mr Beast with his cum catching mouth, Philip Defranco (yuck) and a bunch of Minecraft shit. If these are the people kids look up nowadays to then it's no wonder the world is fucked.

G

Those are 58 seconds I'll never get back. What a pair of pathetic retards. I don't even like Norton's standup but they make me want to defend it. And that I can't forgive.
Well, here’s the thing: no one else is allowed to make fun of these guys but us. That’s just the way I feel about it. We can make fun of Anthony, we can make fun of Opie, we can crap all over Jim, but as soon as someone else does it? I don’t like them.

To me everyone that slaps at them is just someone who isn’t as funny as they were in their prime trying to get their shot in.