• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"They don't like the site because we have rules and we abide by them."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1718555759885.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 206046

No, the reason I don't like the site is because every time I go there expecting to laugh (my fault), shit like this is the first thing I see:

View attachment 206047
Reasons for disliking KF:
  • they take themselves too seriously
  • they talk about themselves like they're an actual community
  • they're all unfunny losers
  • they treat Joshua Moon with respect (he's the internet's biggest loser and should only be laughed at)
  • they SWAT people (notice how the SWAT-ings only started when KF started paying attention)
  • they provide no interesting or funny content
etc. I don't have any idea what their gay rules are or whether or not they abide by them. It's immaterial.

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
kiwi farms were the most ruthless trolls on the internet.
They are. If you look at what the vast majority of lolcows deal with there, they'd be begging to get the Patrick treatment. SWATting and motorcycle vandalism aside, since Patrick is the culprit in both of those instances, the "Closest to home" he's ever been hit is Dan walking past his house. Contrast this with lolcows like Cyrax, who routinely has armed trolls showing up to his house and actually assaulting him. Or wingsofredemption or darksydephil, who have all but lost their ability to make money as a result of trolls getting them fired from offline jobs and banned from payment processors. There are *allegedly* some people who have left 1 star reviews on Patrick's books, and they might post here (though it's impossible to prove), but that's the worst of the worst if we're talking about attacking someone's ability to make a living, and this is while Patrick and Jackie viciously attack Insightsoftware and the employers of anyone else they can dox, expressly accusing them of crimes, ordering them to be fired, calling on their followers to join in the harassment, and threatening boycotts. It is not a secret that Patrick does not make and has never made a living selling books, but rather serving as am insurance agent amd Airbnb maid. Nobody has gotten him banned from Airbnb despite the fact that there is overwhelming evidence that he has bolstered his account with fake 5 star reviews. As for his insurance license, I happen to know that a funster called an MPD detective last year to discuss some things, and once the detective learned that Pat was an insurance agent, he informed the funster of a foolproof method to get his Wisconsin licenses irreversibly revoked. The funster did not take him up on that opportunity.

The rules here and on KFC are not much different. People are prohibited from touching the poop in any way. Of course the poop occasionally ends up getting touched, and action is taken against anyone who admits to doing it, but unless someone self snitches, there's really no way to prove it. If the Kiwifarmers wants to have a reverse dick measuring contest to see which poop is touched least. They will lose by a landslide.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
They are. If you look at what the vast majority of lolcows deal with there, they'd be begging to get the Patrick treatment. SWATting and motorcycle vandalism aside, since Patrick is the culprit in both of those instances, the "Closest to home" he's ever been hit is Dan walking past his house. Contrast this with lolcows like Cyrax, who routinely has armed trolls showing up to his house and actually assaulting him. Or wingsofredemption or darksydephil, who have all but lost their ability to make money as a result of trolls getting them fired from offline jobs and banned from payment processors. There are *allegedly* some people who have left 1 star reviews on Patrick's books, and they might post here (though it's impossible to prove), but that's the worst of the worst if we're talking about attacking someone's ability to make a living, and this is while Patrick and Jackie viciously attack Insightsoftware and the employers of anyone else they can dox, expressly accusing them of crimes, ordering them to be fired, calling on their followers to join in the harassment, and threatening boycotts. It is not a secret that Patrick does not make and has never made a living selling books, but rather serving as am insurance agent amd Airbnb maid. Nobody has gotten him banned from Airbnb despite the fact that there is overwhelming evidence that he has bolstered his account with fake 5 star reviews. As for his insurance license, I happen to know that a funster called an MPD detective last year to discuss some things, and once the detective learned that Pat was an insurance agent, he informed the funster of a foolproof method to get his Wisconsin licenses irreversibly revoked. The funster did not take him up on that opportunity.

The rules here and on KFC are not much different. People are prohibited from touching the poop in any way. Of course the poop occasionally ends up getting touched, and action is taken against anyone who admits to doing it, but unless someone self snitches, there's really no way to prove it. If the Kiwifarmers wants to have a reverse dick measuring contest to see which poop is touched least. They will lose by a landslide.
1) From what I've learned from them, I can only assume that they have done none of that shit and is only taking credit for others work.

2)

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Reasons for disliking KF:
  • they take themselves too seriously
  • they talk about themselves like they're an actual community
  • they're all unfunny losers
  • they treat Joshua Moon with respect (he's the internet's biggest loser and should only be laughed at)
  • they SWAT people (notice how the SWAT-ings only started when KF started paying attention)
  • they provide no interesting or funny content
etc. I don't have any idea what their gay rules are or whether or not they abide by them. It's immaterial.
They are what people accuse us of being. Picking weirdos at random and fucking with them. I won't deny that it can be hilarious at times, but the moral fagging is extremely gay and pathetic.