• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"They don't like the site because we have rules and we abide by them."

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
rules1.jpg

No, the reason I don't like the site is because every time I go there expecting to laugh (my fault), shit like this is the first thing I see:

rules2.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I feel like I got mandela effected into thinking kiwi farms were the most ruthless trolls on the internet. I'm sure it wasnt always this gay. They just got ruined by the amount of exposure.
The pierced nipples comment is easily the most interesting thing I’ve seen come out of Kiwifarms in like 2 years.

I hate that fucking site. I read it for a few months then never went back. Null is gay and thinks he should be respected as a free speech incel dork version of John McAfee but is too poor and boring to care about.

John McAfee - I was married 3 times, possibly fathered 50 children and I was suicided for being a methed out tech psycho”

Gay Josh Null Moon - “I want to start a family and I’ll never get the respect I deserve waaahhhh”

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
I don't like that site because they are verbose. There's a stupid arrogance in verbosity. Instead of reading pages of this dogshit, I might better read a classic novel. And their humor is lacking, as OP pointed out. It always feels forced: "stlaker child..." Fuck youse.
Wow @Sue Lightning you gonna take that?

Their rules are stupid and gay just like their admin. Nice baby face befitting your last name, stupid.

The Midnight Rider

ONE MORE SILVER DOLLAR, DADDY!
Forum Clout
Here's an idea: let's report null and his grandparents to the IRS. I have reason to believe they have been helping him launder money in the US using cryptocurrency.

Everyone here should submit a Suspicious Activity Report by MSB (SAR-MSB) form available at www.msb.gov or by calling the IRS Forms Distribution Center: 1-800-829-3676.

Full Name: Joshua Conner Moon

DOB: 12/19/1992 December 19, 1992

Current Addresses:
4406 Southminster Cir Niceville, FL 32578 - CONFIRMED - Grandparents and mother live here

3750 Don Janeal Rd. Pensacola, FL 32526 - Registered in his moms arrest, his voting records, and as lolcow LLC

Last edited: