• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They cocked it up

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It sick it piss
Whats the update on Jason? Last i heard about the Misfits was when the PissTroops had dispatched on Jasons drug dealing uncle or something? Havent heard much since

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Whats the update on Jason? Last i heard about the Misfits was when the PissTroops had dispatched on Jasons drug dealing uncle or something? Havent heard much since
Jason's youtube was banned and that's about it. I hope Jason is feeding himself by sucking cock in gym showers and being abused daily

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Do these freaks still hate the Patriots for being white supremacists now the Brady and the other elite white players aren't on the team?
I'd have to assume so because they really hate any positive sounding american word. I mean with redskins gone Patriots could be next

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He's trying to be British again. Douche-chill shitdick Pat strikes again
His usage and mixing of British, Southern and black slang is rage-inducing. He clearly copies it from people he sees online and he thinks he looks quirky, but a 40 year old man using broken zoomer lingo just comes across pathetic and desperate.

Jason Genova is less delusional than Rick Tubofshit
Smarter and better-looking too, woth a dedicated following. He's also been in steady employment for over a decade.

Rick's worse at life than a literal retard.