• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They cocked it up

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I think Rick is sloshed tonight

Screenshot_20220115-231901.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yup, because asking about the Patriots is exactly what a woman does. I don't get it. What are these dudes' deals? I thought they were supposed to be pretending to be women? They obviously don't know how to do it so either; a) kill yourself now, b) just go back to being a guy.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Huh? They got blown out! It would be one thing if it was close and they screwed up a play. Why does Pat talk to such freaks?

G

I hate when people ask an obvious question to feign interest in something.

"How are the Patriots doing" day after they got their asses handed to them, fellow sports fans?

Just google it you you fucking melted candle looking freak.
Brianna Wu trying to act like a dog brained woman. "Her" lies are as transparent as Patrick's. She lives in Dedham, MA... even the fucking retard mopping the floors at Dunks knows how the Pats are doing. "She" just needs to say something that will cause a response so "she" can get her sweet, sweet dopamine hits.

When you think about it, everything Wu and Patrick do online is out of the same playbook. They're both narcissistic losers.

Only difference is Patrick hasn't cut off his dick. Yet.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Brianna Wu trying to act like a dog brained woman. "Her" lies are as transparent as Patrick's. She lives in Dedham, MA... even the fucking retard mopping the floors at Dunks knows how the Pats are doing. "She" just needs to say something that will cause a response so "she" can get her sweet, sweet dopamine hits.

When you think about it, everything Wu and Patrick do online is out of the same playbook. They're both narcissistic losers.

Only difference is Patrick hasn't cut off his dick. Yet.
If he weren’t so committed to being an Actual Tough Guy, Patrick would absolutely claim a trans identity.

He’s already got the tits for it. None of that bolt-on madness.