• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They are acting up again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just think they pretty much ignored our little pig’s KF page until he tried to sue them. Now it’s a 400 plus page profile but they hate that they not only didn’t discover Pat (to be fair before Norm 9/11 twitchy.com had been goofing on him over refusing to debate Ben Shapiro, blocking everyone, and calling people child all day) but our Reddit actions really showed the world he’s the biggest lol cow. Even KF best cows go on social media breaks for weeks / months at a time but not Piggy, he’s tweeting material 100 tweets a day. They hate that while providing daily entertainment they can’t claim him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
5de23b14be1a744d1f0fbe57de3849fa.jpg

"I don't consider lurkers farmers". Kiwifarms dudes are the biggest fucking losers on earth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just think they pretty much ignored our little pig’s KF page until he tried to sue them. Now it’s a 400 plus page profile but they hate that they not only didn’t discover Pat (to be fair before Norm 9/11 twitchy.com had been goofing on him over refusing to debate Ben Shapiro, blocking everyone, and calling people child all day) but our Reddit actions really showed the world he’s the biggest lol cow. Even KF best cows go on social media breaks for weeks / months at a time but not Piggy, he’s tweeting material 100 tweets a day. They hate that while providing daily entertainment they can’t claim him.
Its a shame so much of the reddit stuff got deleted. If we would have known it would have gone this long. Id love to have a flashback of old reddit posts while we were bouncing around subs. I remember finding a new sub but it was private. I sent the admin " Its cold out here" and I was in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its a shame so much of the reddit stuff got deleted. If we would have known it would have gone this long. Id love to have a flashback of old reddit posts while we were bouncing around subs. I remember finding a new sub but it was private. I sent the admin " Its cold out here" and I was in.
Some great material happened on Reddit, I think the “I’m not HIV positive, child” came from there as well as other gems. I know I used to bug him with adding all kinds of stuff to when called a child like “wrong strawberry shortcake sweetie sugar pie honey bunch baby doll boo boo kitty fuck baby goo-goo child” and he told me niki hadn’t gained weight but actually lost weigh since marrying him I responded it she looks like she’s thinner because you’ve gotten fatter.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
KF is such a huge site that I won't judge them as a whole off the words of a few faggots. It is a bit odd to me though that they have so many qualms about us fucking with Rick. This is, after all, a website that was built off of making fun of a retarded man. I don't see how someone can listen to the Josiah tapes and read the apostlegate saga and not admit that it's some of the finest and most innovative internet trolling to ever happen ever. If you don't you're just a hating ass nigga.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Some great material happened on Reddit, I think the “I’m not HIV positive, child” came from there as well as other gems. I know I used to bug him with adding all kinds of stuff to when called a child like “wrong strawberry shortcake sweetie sugar pie honey bunch baby doll boo boo kitty fuck baby goo-goo child” and he told me niki hadn’t gained weight but actually lost weigh since marrying him I responded it she looks like she’s thinner because you’ve gotten fatter.
It was also great when a rando got lost and ended up in there. Totally confused wondering what kind of strange corner of the internet they found, then they got shit on until they fucked off.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This seems like we should revisit what is saved and have some flashback posts. I just saw a few of my old posts when we found Brother Joe coffee. Some good stuff. I still want a Brother Joe coffee mug and I dont even drink coffee. Im not sure but this might be perfect for the podcast even. To have some filler material in between pat news and maybe some guest cohosts can relive some of the classics. Just spit balling.

1647922439167.png

Forum Clout
This seems like we should revisit what is saved and have some flashback posts. I just saw a few of my old posts when we found Brother Joe coffee. Some good stuff. I still want a Brother Joe coffee mug and I dont even drink coffee. Im not sure but this might be perfect for the podcast even. To have some filler material in between pat news and maybe some guest cohosts can relive some of the classics. Just spit balling.

View attachment 30465
I want a Brother Joe coffee mug and a Pat's Rib Place shirt.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I fucking hate those losers. They're trolls without the spine to actually troll. Bunch of fucking effeminate little hens with anime profile pics that spend all day playing Smash.

They're mostly ok but there's certainly a few enormously pretentious faggots among them. I will say though - I remember around the time Caver first posted his thread there, all I'd heard was how KF was THE worst place on the internet and nowhere else even came close.

Then I spent some time there and discovered that "we don't prod our cows here; we just document them". Fucking what?? WHAT???? :mel_sm::mel_sm: