• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They are acting up again

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
598DCDFF-5166-48CE-962E-24FAE03FDA74.jpeg
FCA37581-3688-433B-9ACB-C83CE7046193.jpeg
223C17C3-87EE-4BF4-9B3E-A898C368532F.jpeg

Go back to sniffing your own farts and psychoanalyzing youtubers you fucking hacks.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I fucking hate those losers. They're trolls without the spine to actually troll. Bunch of fucking effeminate little hens with anime profile pics that spend all day playing Smash.
I don't even mind KF for the most part, i have turned a blind eye to their faggotry many times now. But them trying to pin Nadolski's loose cannon shithousery on us and making little digs at us is petty as fuck. They don't even do anything over there and yet have an elitist mentality when it comes to trolling, we are actually funny and put work in. Buncha glorified redditors if you ask me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
they act like they’re so above us yet find much entertainment in a lol cow we discovered. They will post / like all day but hate that they weren’t the ones to find the worlds greatest lol cow. They’ve discovered some gems but nothing comes to close to piggy. Russell Greer isn’t even as funny as Pat at this point. Last time I checked Russell didn’t get into arguments on twitter with accounts pretending to be his fat head, yellow teeth, ugly fence, toilet, and bar stool while claiming he’s never embarrassed himself online.