These Steel Toe Faggots keep showing up on my feed

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Well if he doesn’t pass the sniff test for you guys I’m not even going to bother checking him out. But I do have to say it sounds like him beating up that other radio host was pretty damn funny.

I am inclined to like anyone who is fired for “bullying“ so I probably would’ve given him a chance.

It’s too bad I’m really desperate for something to listen to. I really enjoyed Cumtown but it’s dead and the Adam Friedland Show is hit or miss.

I might have even considered subbing back to Anthony’s crap Netwerk if this guy was any good. Look, I said it, I’m desperate for something to listen to. It’s extremely sad that old Opie and Anthony clips are still the funniest thing you can put in your ears. I like mean stuff to listen to because I have to be nice all damn day. No one else is mean anymore!
They beg for money. A lot. Most of their material is talking about their "goal"

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Well if he doesn’t pass the sniff test for you guys I’m not even going to bother checking him out. But I do have to say it sounds like him beating up that other radio host was pretty damn funny.

I am inclined to like anyone who is fired for “bullying“ so I probably would’ve given him a chance.

It’s too bad I’m really desperate for something to listen to. I really enjoyed Cumtown but it’s dead and the Adam Friedland Show is hit or miss.

I might have even considered subbing back to Anthony’s crap Netwerk if this guy was any good. Look, I said it, I’m desperate for something to listen to. It’s extremely sad that old Opie and Anthony clips are still the funniest thing you can put in your ears. I like mean stuff to listen to because I have to be nice all damn day. No one else is mean anymore!
Unfortunately there isn't anything new that's funny or good. And that's not just radio/podcasts. I see no evidence good media is being created by anyone. I'm not even sure what's real (that's sort of unrelated)

It's really just by-the-book "Compound Lite", so take that as you will.

This is a good indication of both how thin-skinned he is, and also a good gauge on how "good" he can give it to other people. My answer is not very good, but you see for yourself;

WhereWeAt

The only time I've ever seen them is when they were tearing into Anthony a while back, calling him a pedo/womanbeater, making fun of him selling his house and talking about Cumia having some major "health issues" just before selling the McMansion.

Now they're associated?

I had no idea. First time I heard of them was this interview that showed up in my feed and it's *shameless* ballwashing. Softball after softball of praise and crediting Anthony with anything good about the show and tying Opie to anything that looks bad in hindsight.