• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These are the people that pay to see Cumia, Gavin McInnes and Josh Denny

Forum Clout
He's like the freshman girl who gets an invite to the senior party, and wants to take lots of pics to show everyone how cool she is. He's bursting with unrestrained queer glee, absolutely reveling in it. Bet he got up and sang later that night, too.
3D6731C3-A924-4F27-B600-23313729EFCF.jpeg

CB9BD8C2-EFAD-4108-B2E2-B0FA39120499.jpeg

🎶 🎤
Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you…
🎶

Forum Clout
View attachment 78392
View attachment 78393

🎶 🎤
Now I've had the time of my life
No, I never felt like this before
Yes I swear, it's the truth
And I owe it all to you…
🎶
In his glory. He's vamping it up for the boys, over-emoting like he's Neil Patrick Harris on Broadway, just bursting with joyous gay energy. If you were to turn a drunken Nana loose in some sort of gay karaoke club, he's never leave. He should just embrace it already, look how visibly happy it makes him.

Forum Clout
This is that anime lawsuit queer right? Was there any explanation on how he showed up there? I know Kriffy and them are tangentially related to that Comicsgate faggotry and so there's this nerd culture/CP crossover, but that struck me as such a bizarre pop-in from seemingly out of nowhere.
I have no clue how he ended up there. It seemed totally random and indeed bizarre. I’m thinking it was more to treat Nana to a surprise night of Faggotry.