• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is only one way for Pat to still win this...

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
How could he kill himself. His fingers are too fat to pull a trigger, he weighs too much for any known rope to take, he wouldn't be able to find enough tablets to take an elephant out and doesn't have the stamina to walk to a high place to jump.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
All joking aside, I never needed the oft quoted admission that Norm is funny, Pat is fat and Dan's kungfu is superior.

If he just STOPPED at some point over that three year span and stopped ever answering or responding, it would've gone away. He says he tried stopped feeding trolls every time somebody says that but he never ever did.

Pride is going to lose this pig his home, car, money and eventually freedom if he really refuses to pay and defies the court. This is a foolish path. A sane man would do whatever he can to pay this, comply, get off social media, do right by the court and never ever engage a single person from here again. Change your phone number. Change your email. Full stop retreat and quit this. But he won't, and can't. The answer is so obvious to anybody not completely wrapped up in their own tiny mind.

I was watching this show the other day, blah blah bad guy has good girl in a prison cell, he offers her a shit deal to get out, she's all "why would I take that?" Bad guy says something like your only options at this point are bad and worse. That is what defeat looks like.

I'm sure Pat will steal that to use on twitter, because it sounds like something he'd say without realizing it applies to him. Most people eventually take the "bad" option, even after we've made fun of them, called their wives ugly, sent them some unwanted texts, etc. At every single opportunity, no matter what, he always chooses "worse". He always digs the hole deeper.

He took one thread on reddit calling him a loser for not finding Norm funny, and chose "worse" at every path until he became a certified internet lolcow, owing tens of thousands of dollars to one of his trolls. All he has to do is take the "bad" option, just once.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
How could he kill himself. His fingers are too fat to pull a trigger, he weighs too much for any known rope to take, he wouldn't be able to find enough tablets to take an elephant out and doesn't have the stamina to walk to a high place to jump.
"It would take the strength of a MULE to pull this trigger!"
Screenshot_20220407-175756_Chrome.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He'll never stop, because he knows as soon as he does he's done. Nobody will ever seek him out. As a person, he's entirely unworthy of note and attention, and he knows it. He has to keep oinking and squealing into the void, or he will be forced to confront his true fear: being alone with his insipid thoughts.
On the one hand, ignoring him would be the ultimate punishment. He simply cannot handle the concept that he isn't Mammy Raven's Special Lil Boy.
On the other hand, it's more fun to mock him.

edit: I forgot to mention he's fat. Offensively fat.

Last edited: