• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is only one way for Pat to still win this...

G

Killing himself.

I hope he doesn't, I think he's way too much of a puss but it's not impossible eventually his brain brakes and he turns into Private Pyle. If he did:

-He would not have to pay Quasi
-would get tons of attention on Twitter and maybe other media
-there might actually be some legal avenues against the cybernazis
-
But since Pat fucks up everything he does, most likely he would blow his face off and survive and walk around looking like a real silly goose

G

There's a bankruptcy and subsequent Gofundme coming. And then a round of victim podcast, blog and convention appearances to promote said e-begging.

He thinks far too highly of himself to ever deny the world the glory of his insights and opinions.
We've seen how Pat's convention appearances turn out. Him alone at a table and nobody within 20 feet of him but the cleaning crew and 1 of us snapping a picture.

He won't take in more than a grand or two begging. I'd be surprised if he gets that.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
We've seen how Pat's convention appearances turn out. Him alone at a table and nobody within 20 feet of him but the cleaning crew and 1 of us snapping a picture.

He won't take in more than a grand or two begging. I'd be surprised if he gets that.
Oh I don't think it'll be super successful unless the SFWA decides to start slipping him money through such a fundraiser as thanks for his continued service covering their evil and trying to smite those mean radio show guys.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's a bankruptcy and subsequent Gofundme coming. And then a round of victim podcast, blog and convention appearances to promote said e-begging.

He thinks far too highly of himself to ever deny the world the glory of his insights and opinions.
I believe you can only use gofundme type sites for legal funding but not legal debts.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I don't actually want him to die but it's looking like either death or prison are becoming distinct possibilities for him the longer this goes on.

He says he "won't be paying my tormentor" but how's that actually going to play out when people show up to the half hovel to collect? I'm sure he has his comic book version of it in his head but unfortunately for piggle nips, this is the real world and not a Marvel movie.

It's incredible that he's dug himself in this much of a hole all because of his own pride and ego. He could've ended this at any point over the last 3 and half years but he's chosen to carry it on because he can't let the idiots win.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I don't actually want him to die but it's looking like either death or prison are becoming distinct possibilities for him the longer this goes on.

He says he "won't be paying my tormentor" but how's that actually going to play out when people show up to the half hovel to collect? I'm sure he has his comic book version of it in his head but unfortunately for piggle nips, this is the real world and not a Marvel movie.

It's incredible that he's dug himself in this much of a hole all because of his own pride and ego. He could've ended this at any point over the last 3 and half years but he's chosen to carry it on because he can't let the idiots win.
All joking aside, I never needed the oft quoted admission that Norm is funny, Pat is fat and Dan's kungfu is superior.

If he just STOPPED at some point over that three year span and stopped ever answering or responding, it would've gone away. He says he tried stopped feeding trolls every time somebody says that but he never ever did.

Pride is going to lose this pig his home, car, money and eventually freedom if he really refuses to pay and defies the court. This is a foolish path. A sane man would do whatever he can to pay this, comply, get off social media, do right by the court and never ever engage a single person from here again. Change your phone number. Change your email. Full stop retreat and quit this. But he won't, and can't. The answer is so obvious to anybody not completely wrapped up in their own tiny mind.