There has never been a more annoying human than this faggot.

I hate him more than it's possible to put into words...

streaming-is-real-job-says-xqc-theres-stigma-around-streaming-as-a-job-its-fucking-harder.jpg
Imagine if someone photoshopped a peckah on his lips

EraGodless

This jew nigger's old bit back like 15 years ago was he followed Tash Leggero around in a gimp suit and she called him "Pigbottom." I'm dead serious. Google it. This was probably back when she was dating Ari Shaffir.

Now they're MARRIED. Natasha, who let's be honest was a fucking snack back then, went from fucking old jew bastard with a stinky beard Ari Shaffir to being married to jew twink bastard. I don't get it but show business is jewish and gay.
I think she cheated on Ari with Bobby Lee. I'm pretty sure Ari beat up the 5'5 crazy Korean.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
To me it's Shaniah Twain, I would beat her to death and rip all her teeth out if it were legal.

I haven’t thought about that bitch since high school when her songs were all over MTV etc.

Now I think about it though, she is/was pretty annoying with her awful, novelty version of country songs.

That don’t impressa me much

Yeah don’t it?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I think she cheated on Ari with Bobby Lee. I'm pretty sure Ari beat up the 5'5 crazy Korean.
No, she cheated on Ari with one of Bobby's friends. I think Bobby introduced them and then helped hide the affair or some shit and that's why he got beat up.