• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There are actual real people who believe fibromyalgia is a real illness and a disability.

Forum Clout
The mysterious disability that can’t be detected on any scans, blood tests or seen physically at all.

Symptoms include
Being a woman
Being lazy
Not wanting to have a job
Knew a few coworkers whose wives "had" it, meaning 6 figure guys had to come home and cook and clean, but it often lessened when certain musical acts were in town and tickets could be had or vacations and cruises occurred. Very insidious disease that luckily doesn't impact liesure as much as productivity.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What the fuck is fibromyalgia?
It's a placeholder for conditions not yet discovered. It's not recognized generally by any governing body and its rare itit would get approved for any services, if at all.

Dumb boomers like Nana and the retards here complain about it as if it's an actual problem.

It's useful to throw all the people into a bucket of things we don't know. Are the majority lying? Probably but assuming we know every illness or disorder is more retarded than lying about pain.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's a placeholder for conditions not yet discovered. It's not recognized generally by any governing body and its rare itit would get approved for any services, if at all.

Dumb boomers like Nana and the retards here complain about it as if it's an actual problem.

It's useful to throw all the people I to a bucket of things we don't know. Are the majority lying? Probably but assuming we know every illness or disorder is more retarded than lying about pain.
Found the person claiming to have it lol

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

It's useful to throw all the people into a bucket of things we don't know. Are the majority lying? Probably but assuming we know every illness or disorder is more retarded than lying about pain.

Have you read the symptoms?

It’s like feeling tired and having pains when you wake up, have you ever woke up feeling great?

I am not saying everyone who complains they’re in pain is a liar because they can’t diagnose the cause, but I’m pretty certain all of the unemployed bums who hide behind fibromyalgia are liars.

Forum Clout

It’s like feeling tired and having pains when you wake up, have you ever woke up feeling great?

I am not saying everyone who complains they’re in pain is a liar because they can’t diagnose the cause, but I’m pretty certain all of the unemployed bums who hide behind fibromyalgia are liars.
Yes.

Not since like 35.

To be fair I faked a stress leave years ago to take a 6 week vacation. Had my doctor blame it on PTSD. because some spook pulled a gun on me. Ended up with 9 sweet weeks of pay and great summer. Why the fuck wouldn't I have since my company didn't give a shit about angry nigs in 105 degrees posing threats to its workers.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

Yes. Have you looked up the symptoms for anything else they are all the same. Tired, weak, aches , etc. That literally symptoms for everything.

Its a disorder with an unknown cause. Its a placeholder. A doctor assess the best they can the symptoms. If the symptoms are roughly what you mentioned and the undying cause or mechanism of action is unknown it gets tossed in the bucket. The cause could be they are lying, it's a physical manifestation of depression. It's some other virus or something we can't find yet.

I'm not sure what you're even disagreeing with here. It's just an umbrella term for a disorder with these vague symptoms.

Before we knew what hiv was the symptoms were, "hey all these queeers in bathhouses keep getting this weird thing where they all kinda have roughly the same symptoms but we can't figure out why". Aids is the syndrome. If we didn't know what a virus was we throw all the guys into that bucket who present those symptoms.

Now we know obviously it's a plague from God to smite sodomites of course.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yes. Have you looked up the symptoms for anything else they are all the same. Tired, weak, aches , etc. That literally symptoms for everything.

Its a disorder with an unknown cuase. Its a placeholder. A doctor assess the best they can the symptoms. If the symptoms are roughly what you mentioned and the undying cause or mechanism of action is unknown it gets tossed in the bucket.

I'm not sure what you're even disagreeing with here. It's just an umbrella term for a disorder with these vague symptoms.

Before we knew what hiv was the symptoms were, "hey all these queeers in bathhouses keep getting this weird thing where they all kinda have roughly the same symptoms but we can't figure out why". Aids is the syndrome. If we didn't know what a virus was we throw all the guys into that bucket who present those symptoms.

Now we know obviously it's a plague from God to smite sodomites of course.
I agree you have AIDS. Enjoy prison.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I just don’t believe a single work shy type who says it’s real and they have it, it doesn’t mean I don’t believe the dude who says he always has weird pains and stuff.

It’s the behaivor they exhibit independent of any medical issues, it makes me think “fibromyalgia” is just bullshit for dead beats. It poisons everyone, so I guess that’s unfair.

I’ve met plenty of decent people who always seem to be carrying some nebulous pain and they just say “yeah, I’ve tried everything!” and I believe them, but I’ve never met someone who says they have fibromyalgia who isn’t a neet, a housewife who doesn’t want to do any housework, or a hysterical hypochondriac.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I just don’t believe a single work shy type who says it’s real and they have it, it doesn’t mean I don’t believe the dude who says he always has weird pains and stuff.

It’s the behaivor they exhibit independent of any medical issues, it makes me think “fibromyalgia” is just bullshit for dead beats. It poisons everyone, so I guess that’s unfair.

I’ve met plenty of decent people who always seem to be carrying some nebulous pain and they just say “yeah, I’ve tried everything!” and I believe them, but I’ve never met someone who says they have fibromyalgia who isn’t a neet, a housewife who doesn’t want to do any housework, or a hysterical hypochondriac.

Is that confirmation bias? We only see people with bad toupees?

I don’t know, probably. I still don’t like fat people or women.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My aunt "has it". She's not lazy in the least but I think it gives her an excuse to be a pill junkie without feeling guilty about it and an excuse to bitch about how much pain she's in whenever she feels like it. She's the only one of my dad's sisters who aged terribly and way too fast.

She's definitely fucked on oxy all the time. I saw her roll her ankle real bad one time while she was doing something to the pool and she kept working like it didn't happen. It turned out she broke it. Or so she claimed. Even if she didn't really break it, it should have hurt like hell to the point that she shouldn't have been able to put weight on it. She had one of those Paul Weimer air boot casts for a while.