• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TheQuartering (over 1 million subscribers) just made a video about Pig

Muffin

Forum Clout

One highlight in particular: Early in the video he mentions how people like this always have blue checkmarks and later on he says "Oh...he doesn't have a blue checkmark, how odd." This is the silver bullet that may kill the fatwolf.
My only complaint is that he didn't mention how fat Patrick is, although he did allude to Patrick's meat production.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
One of the best things about this is that you know pig is going to make an enemy of this guy. At the very least he'll go at him on Twitter and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he tries to copyright strike the video. He could easily end up making multiple videos about him as a result.

Our pig is truly on the path to becoming the new Chris Chan. We're living in glorious times, folksch.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This feels like time the Amy Schumer videos started to come out from one of the posters, which did ruin her career. The problem is the pig has no career to ruin.
This is a boon for us. Amy has been left alone, to be a fat annoying pig. Rick has nothing to lose, therefore we will never truly have a victory. Pat posting is a constant.

Forum Clout
Ahahahaha oh this is fucking beautiful.

This guy averages 100-200K views per video. A huge number of new people are about to learn about our prize piggy. His lolcow for life status is truly cemented.
I recently subscribed to that channel because it had some good videos during the Jack Murphy cuck fiasco. Pig is going to be livid. The Quartering gets more engagement from one video than some cable news shows.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
opie-and-anthony-short-sleeve-virus-shirt-back.jpg