• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theory about Fat's 'straining order...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I know why he did it - his followers are just as dumb (if not dumber) and believe whatever ridiculous things he tweets. He needs attention because his “the trolls are being mean!” Whining has become stale and old so he needs something new to cry about. He will spin this as “People are trying to silence my very important voice because I am tweeting the dangerous truth!” Like he’s some kind of folk hero. His dumb followers will cheer and think Russia / Trump is actually sending Russian agents to kill Pat because Pat dared to use his voice to fight the evil Nazi fascists and Pat is doing this for the people of Ukraine. Seriously, his followers think we’re all paid by Putin to call Pat a fat idiot on the internet. They will believe whatever ridiculous way he spins this. I bet even Laura Rich will claim Wisconsin needs to provide Pat with 24 hour security because his voice can’t be silenced.

Pat will claim that HE isn’t scared (because he’s a big actual tough guy trained fighter with guns, blah blah) but he’s doing this to protect his “family” since he loves to use that like he’s got kids for sympathy points. He always says we’re trying to attack his family yet we all just say he’s a fat idiot and his frump wife is a heavily medicated lesbian.

Forum Clout
I know why he did it - his followers are just as dumb (if not dumber) and believe whatever ridiculous things he tweets. He needs attention because his “the trolls are being mean!” Whining has become stale and old so he needs something new to cry about. He will spin this as “People are trying to silence my very important voice because I am tweeting the dangerous truth!” Like he’s some kind of folk hero. His dumb followers will cheer and think Russia / Trump is actually sending Russian agents to kill Pat because Pat dared to use his voice to fight the evil Nazi fascists and Pat is doing this for the people of Ukraine. Seriously, his followers think we’re all paid by Putin to call Pat a fat idiot on the internet. They will believe whatever ridiculous way he spins this. I bet even Laura Rich will claim Wisconsin needs to provide Pat with 24 hour security because his voice can’t be silenced.

Pat will claim that HE isn’t scared (because he’s a big actual tough guy trained fighter with guns, blah blah) but he’s doing this to protect his “family” since he loves to use that like he’s got kids for sympathy points. He always says we’re trying to attack his family yet we all just say he’s a fat idiot and his frump wife is a heavily medicated lesbian.
He reminds me of the lolcow Darksyde Phil who always whines about his family for sympathy, but his "family" is just him, his ugly wife, and their cat Jasper. Pat's family is him, ugly Niki, and the gay virgin lizard Nibbler.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He always says we’re trying to attack his family yet we all just say he’s a fat idiot and his frump wife is a heavily medicated lesbian
He's always been desperate to frame this whole thing as some years-long blood fued filled with shockingly underhanded subterfuge, like we're the Borgees and Meduccios.

In reality, it's a couple dozen people clowning an arrogant mess when they have a few minutes to spare in between working day jobs and having sex.

G

No matter what the outcome is, Rick wins.
If he gets the RO, he can say how he already (lol after three years) has dealt with someone in court.
If he loses he can bitch how justice system is broken and biased towards victims. Since the judge is white im sure he will somehow mention that as well.