• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theory about Fat's 'straining order...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wait, I thought he was a big tough guy that knows MMA and will neutralize people on sight and any attempt to interact with him will end “very badly” because he’s a trained fighter. I’ve never heard of big tough trained fighters with guns file restraining orders against someone they’ve never met from a different state. Its like he’s a big fat liar.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I have a theory that Pat's now too fat to get off the fart couch unassisted. That's why he wouldn't come to the window when SpaceEdge(?) was outside, that's why he wasn't at Hooligans when that Kiwi Farms guy visited, that's why he's not going to spring training.

We've entered the final, "My 600 Pound Life" chapter of Pat's story.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
To be honest, I do feel pretty unsafe these days given his penchant for death threats and brandishing firearms on social media. Guy clearly is very troubled.
If this goes further than you expect, please do discovery and ask specifically for any and all pharmaceuticals that Patrick currently takes and has taken in the last 3 years. It's relevant because SSRIs affect the brain.

G

Linger longer

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/nice-restraining-order-stupid.11660/[/URL]
No more Judge Ashley, now we have Judge Kevin Martens.

2f4108db-a6f1-432f-9d0f-6ff2a6e252ce-MJS_exec_06_wood_exec.jpeg