Then why don’t you move there, you fucking Berber

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Lawyers and bankers too. I've got a few friends who live and work out there.

Pros - tax free income, you can do pretty much whatever you like as long as you keep it in the ex-pat compounds, cheap af fuel.

Cons - the heat is unbearable (my friend in Dubai's pool chairs melted this summer), there's practically zero culture, you're surrounded by Arabs and their highly formal society, it's hard to buy pork products like bacon, there is a literal slave class of Indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos who all want to work for Brits or Americans as they pay them relatively well and don't beat them and withhold their passports like the locals do. All jokes aside, I'd find that kind of hard to be around.

But back to Joe. He has nothing to offer and would be unable to support himself there on cover band gigs. Unless he wanted to live amongst the slaves.
Is it true you can inside trade over there?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He wouldn’t like what they do to 60-something year old men who use teenage girls’ social media accounts. Or to 60-something year old men who share #lowcarblifestyle and other faggy content.

JebJoh

He is such a simpleton to think that fracking,mining will fix everything.
He's more of a simpleton than you can even imagine. When did he go to the UAE? before 2020? Because the first delivery of UAE natural gase from shale was made in the beginning of 2021. It was a french company who did both the fracking and delivery.

JebJoh

brother joe needs to call up Gene Marchello and apologize so he can put 2u back together and start playing at places like disney world again.. those corporate gigs pay big bucks.
We need an AMA with Gene, I was a big fan of his dad and the good rats. I know for sure that most of the connections made by that band in the music industry were Gene's. Gigs like Disney were certainly his connections.