Then why don’t you move there, you fucking Berber

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
7AFF9060-72D7-4836-8537-C315394D6B5D.jpeg
Oh I know why. Nobody in UAE would want to hear the same 100 song catalogue of boomer hits from the 70s to TODAY.

Instead they’d try to butcher this stupid cow wandering the desert (Halal, of course).

G

wtf does he have to offer the residents of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, etc? The only Americans they chase after are either high end engineers, archtiects, etc...or high end celebs...or high end call girls/sex workers.
Lawyers and bankers too. I've got a few friends who live and work out there.

Pros - tax free income, you can do pretty much whatever you like as long as you keep it in the ex-pat compounds, cheap af fuel.

Cons - the heat is unbearable (my friend in Dubai's pool chairs melted this summer), there's practically zero culture, you're surrounded by Arabs and their highly formal society, it's hard to buy pork products like bacon, there is a literal slave class of Indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos who all want to work for Brits or Americans as they pay them relatively well and don't beat them and withhold their passports like the locals do. All jokes aside, I'd find that kind of hard to be around.

But back to Joe. He has nothing to offer and would be unable to support himself there on cover band gigs. Unless he wanted to live amongst the slaves.

G

Pros - tax free income, you can do pretty much whatever you like as long as you keep it in the ex-pat compounds, cheap af fuel.

Cons - the heat is unbearable (my friend in Dubai's pool chairs melted this summer), there's practically zero culture, you're surrounded by Arabs and their highly formal society, it's hard to buy pork products like bacon, there is a literal slave class of Indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos who all want to work for Brits or Americans as they pay them relatively well and don't beat them and withhold their passports like the locals do. All jokes aside, I'd find that kind of hard to be around.

But back to Joe. He has nothing to offer and would be unable to support himself there on cover band gigs. Unless he wanted to live amongst the slaves.
He could arrange karaoke night for the Filipino maids...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Compound (Near) East, Joseph Cumia edition:
1663444180089.jpeg

Joe is not experiencing financial hardship because of Biden or inflation. He is experiencing economic hardship because his little brother, who used to pay all his bills and gave him an allowance, is a giggling, closeted homosexual alcoholic who just blew his remaining cash on a house he shows no interest in living in. Joe hasn't had a job in decades. Those "gigs" he plays are not work, they're merely an obese Peter Pan fantasy. And remember, just a few short weeks ago, Joe blew hundreds of dollars on another guitar he didn't need.

Joe is not experiencing financial hardship because of Biden or inflation. He is experiencing economic hardship because his little brother, who used to pay all his bills and gave him an allowance, is a giggling, closeted homosexual alcoholic who just blew his remaining cash on a house he shows no interest in living in. Joe hasn't had a job in decades. Those "gigs" he plays are not work, they're merely an obese Peter Pan fantasy. And remember, just a few short weeks ago, Joe blew hundreds of dollars on another guitar he didn't need.
Whatever, libcuck!

#Dividends