• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The worst and least prepared judge in the entire country. A literal drooling idiot.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He loves me. It’s sad. I think he’s into humiliation and gets off on how I destroyed his fun run cheating strategy. Mama Raven fucked him up BIGLY.

He knows my contact info and could sue me anytime he wants, but he would rather block and reblock me on Instagram obsessively. He’s obviously very stupid with some wildly narcissistic tendencies but I also contend that he has some dark sexual hangups that cause this bizarre behavior. He truly is the creepiest creep in SFWA, which is an unbelievably high bar.
Message him from your Instagram. Just a simple "Hi Pat".

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Message him from your Instagram. Just a simple "Hi Pat".

I’ve considered it, but my husband thinks it would be a mistake to acknowledge him and I mostly agree. He clearly knows who I am, and I’m sorta expecting him to name me any day (either a misspelled legal submittal in crayon, or a self-important tweet with, too many, commas). I will never confirm that he’s right or that he’s wrong, though.

He loves me and craves any acknowledgement…not gonna happen, lardass.

Forum Clout
I’ve considered it, but my husband thinks it would be a mistake to acknowledge him and I mostly agree. He clearly knows who I am, and I’m sorta expecting him to name me any day (either a misspelled legal submittal in crayon, or a self-important tweet with, too many, commas). I will never confirm that he’s right or that he’s wrong, though.

Patrick would claim harassment and atalking. Best to leave it alone; you enrage him enough as it is by....being gay? I don't know why he hates you so much.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Alpha af.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Patrick would claim harassment and atalking. Best to leave it alone; you enrage him enough as it is by....being gay? I don't know why he hates you so much.

I think it’s a combination of hatred that I’m gay but not beholden to him and other liberal blowhards plus I really hurt his soul when I shed light on his fun run cheating. He had a lot of effort (by his standards) invested in building up a persona of a weekend warrior everyman athlete, A “stealthyjock” if you will.

He saw this LARP as a ticket to new dopamine hits and I cut its balls off in one Reddit post. He mentioned me in one of the Josiah calls and sperged out bigtime. You could hear the hurt in his voice. It was rewarding and satisfying.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
No, child. The FBI, local PD, and multiple judges have all said crimes have taken place. I'm sorry you're stupid.

We all know he's full of shit about most of this stuff but I bet the MPD and the FBI probably looked at his phone and saw his daily fat unloveable cunt text messages (rib busting) and whatever else he gets from the Reddit Rascals and agreed that there was some harassment present. After they stopped laughing, they recommended that he change his number. Rick insisted that he will not change his number, insulting LEO in the process, and demanded they investigate. That's when the FBI took a copy of the text messages (to laugh about later) and told him to call them when somebody gets killed. I bet they told him to change his number, he refused, and then they told him to fuck off in not so many words. He seems to have that effect on people.
The FBI agent soured on them when they served him coffee in their Darth Vader mug. He basically told those dweebs to fuck off.

e9c779b6174030e49e6fdc3b83245487.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
During one of the Josiah tapes he more or less said that judges have full discretion to make rulings however the fuck they want, as if the law was irrelevant. He pissed through 130k banking on a random judge pitying him and doing him a solid instead of doing some research on if this was retarded or not. Pat, your debt concludes that this was indeed retarded.

G

During one of the Josiah tapes he more or less said that judges have full discretion to make rulings however the fuck they want, as if the law was irrelevant. He pissed through 130k banking on a random judge pitying him and doing him a solid instead of doing some research on if this was retarded or not. Pat, your debt concludes that this was indeed retarded.

It was annoying, but the reason Schulman let that dmv idiot ramble on at the end was to avoid an appeal. He had him enter every single idiotic argument into the record. In an appeal you don't introduce new evidence, so if every argument was exhausted already, and they can't enter new evidence then there's nothing to appeal. Judges, obviously, hate to get appealed and an experienced one like Schulman probably had this happen to him early in his career and and learned from it.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

I can just picture what his brain sees when he looks at your social media and sees you and your husband. He's furious but his vision is blinking red with "ERROR: ALLY" flashing in white letters. It doesn't go away until he jerks off. Then it's off to farting in his blankie and Tweeting for another 8 hours.