• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The worst and least prepared judge in the entire country. A literal drooling idiot.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Funny how after Joe won his case, he went on Facebook to whine about the Judge being an idiot. Now after piggy lost his case, he's on Twitter whining about the Judge being an idiot. We're living in a simulation.

PigJudge.JPG

The "literal drooling idiot" has a job of high respect that more than likely took years of hard work to get. What does that say about you, Rick?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat spent $100k to sue 60 people and didnt have any names so he lost. Yet pat is calling the judge stupid for not breaking the 1st amendment because pat didnt provide enough proof. Its all the judges fault. We have the video of that court date so they can watch the judge shit all over pats lawyer for beginner mistakes. You dont have to take our word for it or pour over all the court docs for hours. Watch the 45mins of pats case showing up empty handed.

G

Funny how after Joe won his case, he went on Facebook to whine about the Judge being an idiot. Now after piggy lost his case, he's on Twitter whining about the Judge being an idiot. We're living in a simulation.

View attachment 21099

The "literal drooling idiot" has a job of high respect that more than likely took years of hard work to get. What does that say about you, Rick?
He really needs to be knocked the fuck out. Please come to Philly for a faggot con Piggy.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Local LEOs don't know the law. The FBI doesn't know the law. The judge childs don't know the law.

How convenient that the only person who understands the law is Patrick and everyone else is wrong, with the possibility of the scummy lawyers who told him what he wanted to hear and took him for a ride.

The only drooling mongoloid here is you, piggy. Every institution and authority imaginable that's related to law and order have told you that you have no case and you're still too stupid to accept it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
What's the legality of showing everybody the video of his lawyer getting assblasted? I know a judge has to approve public broadcasting but if a big youtuber showed it could he actually do anything?
I'm pretty sure somebody outside of his jurisdiction wouldn't need to worry. We're basically a decentralised news organisation at this point

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Literal drooling idiot? Kinda sounds like a ‘pants shitting retard’ ripoff. Fatso can’t get enough of @CarolMaxheinie
He loves me. It’s sad. I think he’s into humiliation and gets off on how I destroyed his fun run cheating strategy. Mama Raven fucked him up BIGLY.

He knows my contact info and could sue me anytime he wants, but he would rather block and reblock me on Instagram obsessively. He’s obviously very stupid with some wildly narcissistic tendencies but I also contend that he has some dark sexual hangups that cause this bizarre behavior. He truly is the creepiest creep in SFWA, which is an unbelievably high bar.

G

View attachment 21099

Zero sense of self awareness. Or of what actual words like literal mean. He’s learned nothing.

G

Local LEOs don't know the law. The FBI doesn't know the law. The judge childs don't know the law.
No, child. The FBI, local PD, and multiple judges have all said crimes have taken place. I'm sorry you're stupid.

We all know he's full of shit about most of this stuff but I bet the MPD and the FBI probably looked at his phone and saw his daily fat unloveable cunt text messages (rib busting) and whatever else he gets from the Reddit Rascals and agreed that there was some harassment present. After they stopped laughing, they recommended that he change his number. Rick insisted that he will not change his number, insulting LEO in the process, and demanded they investigate. That's when the FBI took a copy of the text messages (to laugh about later) and told him to call them when somebody gets killed. I bet they told him to change his number, he refused, and then they told him to fuck off in not so many words. He seems to have that effect on people.