• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Wild Story Behind a Narcissist's Failed Media Tour - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 9)

Honoria

‎
Forum Clout
Porsalin announced his first episode was coming "real soon" over a week ago, CWC drops two hour+ long videos before then. You have to admire his gamemanship.

Porsalin begging that Jim/Mekotur guy to please come and do a "long interview" after he said he watched the entire CWC playlist was quite something. I want Netflix to hire this guy and his AI voice friend.

G

Niki missing her cue for Rick's pre written "speak for yourself" joke about her being middle aged instead making it look like she's announcing she is a lesbian will always tickle me.
Yeah, I just assumed she meant she likes box. She also misses her cue to chime in near the beginning of that interview. Pat gives off a passive-aggresive little snort when she does. Seeing her live really drives home how retarded she is.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I still haven't gotten round to part 8 yet and that's 90 fucking minutes. Faaaaawk.
The glass is half-full brothaman. Think of the hours of entertainment awaiting you this weekend. You’ll get caught up. It’s not like Pig is an idiot who would do something else incredibly stupid before Monday.

Right, child?

Roslyn Vampire

‎
‎
Forum Clout
They attacked me so viciously and I had to go on Sirius xm with Gittles to complain about Todd Pettengill to escape with my life. Fat pussy.
When he was speaking to Pat in that clip, you could genuinely hear the fear in his voice remembering the pests.
1709323830545.png

"Better you than me... fatboy."

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Another great episode, you guys are doing awesome with this.

While it may not technically fit in with the media tour since he was never on the show, Pat had several back and forths with Justin from Obscura Pod. Justin dared to do a show on rampant pedophilia in sci-fi to which Patso had to Kool-Aid Man his way into because Justin used facts compiled by users here as some of his research. Justin then verified the police report of Pat threatening to kill his ex-wife and unborn daughter which just made Pat go at him harder. "Why us?"

Kurt_Love

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Javier still completely throated Rick because he's a fellow liberal. Yeah but if people made fart jokes about me, then I'd know they are 100% guilty swatter stalkers. They beg to see body cam footage so they'd love to see him killed, not because there are audio recordings of him yelling and crying like a maniac.

And Rick still turned on him for giving his stalkers a voice.