• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Wagner group is now hunting down foreign volunteers

Forum Clout
I’ve been laughing all fucking day at the Reddit morons going out there to fight, running into these guys. Look at their fucking “boss”
c8276d296114736faa4e8c82df27253d.png
53eb558c7e229da9feb774706265393d.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
This dude definitely sodomises his prisoners.

They're rumoured to recruit members of the Russian military who get the Russian equivalent of dishonourable discharges for violence against officers or assaults on leave. One source I read said there are numerous members who have murder and manslaughter charges that were overturned in exchange for signing up with them. Criminal filth basically. They certainly don't look like clean cut, do-gooders.
View attachment 27916
View attachment 27917

So they are basically the Dirlewanger Brigade.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
yeah i read about that group when someone posted it here

That picture of him is hilarious, it's like he got ready to take a selfie and then got shocked & taken aback by his own image right as he took it
The face of a man who doesn't document every single mundane aspect of his life on twitter with selfies. An actual tough guy to coin a phrase.

G

So they are basically the Dirlewanger Brigade.
Yes, thank you. I wanted to look up the relevant Einsatzgruppen that had Nana's doppelganger running it but have had a few (Saturday night and all) and couldn't be arsed. Private military contractors are apparently illegal in Russia so the WG are basically an arms-length unit of their military sent in to do the dirty shit but who are still deniable. All countries have the equivalent but the Russians are characteristically amateurish and primitive.

Forum Clout
Pat would immediately get captured by these guys, and they would knock his teeth out and take turns fucking his mouth day and night. This would go on for weeks before Pat mustered the courage to kill himself.
I would love to see Abu Grahib type footage where Pat gets captured behind enemy lines and the guards hook a car battery up to his hooters

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
You know if you're a foreign volunteer who decides to take up arms to fight an enemy it's not necessary to be taken in as a pow? You can be charged for crimes in a foreign court.

Imagine some reddit fag getting captured the moment he's taking a selfie in Kyiv and being sent to Moscow for trial. Not even getting to hold shoot your weapon.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
You know if you're a foreign volunteer who decides to take up arms to fight an enemy it's not necessary to be taken in as a pow? You can be charged for crimes in a foreign court.

Imagine some reddit fag getting captured the moment he's taking a selfie in Kyiv and being sent to Moscow for trial. Not even getting to hold shoot your weapon.

I'm sure the Russians basically said the other day that any foreign volunteers they capture will be summarily executed. All i want from this war is footage of Ivan pouring some screeching troons titty skittles in the Dnieper.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

I saw a news interview of a guy with a soy beard/ glasses and no military background from the UK that just got across the border with two americans that had military experience. They didnt come together but ran into each other getting off a train. So I know there is at least one reddit stereotype there.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'm sure the Russians basically said the other day that any foreign volunteers they capture will be summarily executed. All i want from this war is footage of Ivan pouring some screeching troons titty skittles in the Dnieper.
It’s amazing that social media has convinced a bunch of soy boys, SJWs, and redditors to hop on a flight and go take on Russia, a country that has never had any problem executing millions and millions of it’s own people in their quest to take over the world.

I’m sure Ivan from Northern Siberia is going to be merciful when a purple haired redditor surrenders with an iPhone in their hand.