• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Wagner group is now hunting down foreign volunteers

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve been laughing all fucking day at the Reddit morons going out there to fight, running into these guys. Look at their fucking “boss”

F57CCB69-1BD4-42C1-94FC-43111F2BD002.jpeg

The Ukrainians and globohomo’s want you retards to fly out there to get killed so it sparks diplomatic crises with whatever country you are a citizen in.

Just got deployed to Donbass!!! Give 50 updoots and I'll stitch my trans pride patch on my uniform!! Heckin so wholesomerino. WOWZORS THX FOR THE HECKIN GOLD KIND STRANGER ^___^
fat-gif.3042591

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The Ukrainians and globohomo’s want you retards to fly out there to get killed so it sparks diplomatic crises with whatever country you are a citizen in.
...or they just want soldiers to defend their homeland, and don't give a fuck where they come from.

(If you've been saying the same thing about the French Foreign Legion recruiting foreign nationals since 1831, then I apologise.)

G

They're rumoured to recruit members of the Russian military who get the Russian equivalent of dishonourable discharges for violence against officers or assaults on leave. One source I read said there are numerous members who have murder and manslaughter charges that were overturned in exchange for signing up with them. Criminal filth basically. They certainly don't look like clean cut, do-gooders.
grupo-wagner-rusia.jpg

16773-Syria-Russia-Wagner-600_384.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
They're rumoured to recruit members of the Russian military who get the Russian equivalent of dishonourable discharges for violence against officers or assaults on leave. One source I read said there are numerous members who have murder and manslaughter charges that were overturned in exchange for signing up with them. Criminal filth basically. They certainly don't look like clean cut, do-gooders.
View attachment 27916
View attachment 27917

ukranianbobby.jpg

YA KNOW WHAT DUDE, YA MURDER A COUPLE RUSSIAN BROADS FOR BEING SCHWARMY, YA GET DISCHARGED FROM THE RUSSIAN ARMY, BOOM YA VOLUNTEER FOR THE WAGNER GROUP AND MURDER SOME MORE BROADS

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
View attachment 27919

YA KNOW WHAT DUDE, YA MURDER A COUPLE RUSSIAN BROADS FOR BEING SCHWARMY, YA GET DISCHARGED FROM THE RUSSIAN ARMY, BOOM YA VOLUNTEER FOR THE WAGNER GROUP AND MURDER SOME MORE BROADS
i broke my tank dude, i broke my tank dude, i broke my tank man, hold my sidearm dude