• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The virus continues to spread

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is what happens when you keep things simple, which Cryptic web chronicles does well.

Is it perfect? No. Does it need to be perfect? No. All it needs to do is tell the fucking story so people can laugh at Patrick the idiot.

Do they waste time on making a bunch of snappy quips to punch it up? No. The story itself is funny. That’s why everybody is here. Nobody wants to hear you be a human thesaurus stupid.

G

Lol i remember watching Metokur when I was like 13-14. My introduction to the whole gamergate / tumblr is full of feminazis era. I assumed he knew about Pat but considered him too faggy to talk about.
He wouldn't be wrong.
pcp.jpg

G

This is what happens when you keep things simple, which Cryptic web chronicles does well.

Is it perfect? No. Does it need to be perfect? No. All it needs to do is tell the fucking story so people can laugh at Patrick the idiot.

Do they waste time on making a bunch of snappy quips to punch it up? No. The story itself is funny. That’s why everybody is here. Nobody wants to hear you be a human thesaurus stupid.
It's better than perfect. I love the voice and the "every possible variation of OnAforms."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
📈 patposting is in a bull market rn 📈some guy did a 3h livestream about Pat today and reacted to Cryptic Web vids

not going to listen to the whole thing but at 1:56:20 he comments on Pat's double chin

bonus earnest Pat reader in the comment saying most of his books are AIDS
View attachment 185526

I finished watching this guy's stream. It's worth listening to. He gets it.