• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The upcoming manned mission to the moon (the first ever, if you’re being honest) is 50% black and woman. WWAW with the fiery crash it’s going to be.

G

I worked with a conspiracy guy back in the day and he believed all the big ones, chem trails, alien hybrids, hollow earth, all that shit. So one day, I asked him if he believed we landed on the moon, expecting him to say no way
But surprisingly he said, yeah, I believe we did. I was dumbfounded. I had nothing to say.
Wouldnt we be able to see all the shit they left there by now with a telescope?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I do know a bunch of really competent women but the vast majority of women I've worked with (in a blue collar setting. Plants, farms, construction, etc) have been particularly useless and entitled. They're usually just basically pushing a broom or trying to look busy by cleaning or moving some arbitrary thing or getting in someone's way instead of doing the one thing they're supposed to be doing. And when they're getting in someone's way, they're generally trying to do someone else's job that they think they deserve, and doing it completely wrong, slowing everything down. They all think they deserve some sort of authority position as soon as they have a very basic grasp of the job. They're always pissed off that they're not getting something that they haven't earned.

That shit is frustrating in the jerkoff work that I've done. I can't imagine having to work with someone like that in a setting where your lives are in eachothers hands and the job is super high pressure and mentally taxing already.

Then again, these are astronauts so I'm sure they've got The Right Stuff or whatever and they've trained for years for this.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We can, and that was going to be my argument with him. I was so ready to go at it with him haha
Wouldnt we be able to see all the shit they left there by now with a telescope?

The Death Star is real because we have photos of it. There’s no way to create fake images.

Btw all those photos of the universe, the brilliant bright stars and galaxies, it’s photoshop. The raw image is soupy grey blobs, even from the best telescopes. They turn the data into those images using photoshop. I obviously know the universe is real but you’d be surprised how many people think those images are actual images it took.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I do know a bunch of really competent women but the vast majority of women I've worked with (in a blue collar setting. Plants, farms, construction, etc) have been particularly useless and entitled. They're usually just basically pushing a broom or trying to look busy by cleaning or moving some arbitrary thing or getting in someone's way instead of doing the one thing they're supposed to be doing. And when they're getting in someone's way, they're generally trying to do someone else's job that they think they deserve, and doing it completely wrong, slowing everything down. They all think they deserve some sort of authority position as soon as they have a very basic grasp of the job. They're always pissed off that they're not getting something that they haven't earned.

That shit is frustrating in the jerkoff work that I've done. I can't imagine having to work with someone like that in a setting where your lives are in eachothers hands and the job is super high pressure and mentally taxing already.

Then again, these are astronauts so I'm sure they've got The Right Stuff or whatever and they've trained for years for this.

If I can kill you in unarmed combat you aren’t fit to travel into space. I am not a big or tough person, so it’s a low bar, it still stops almost every woman from going. I’m so sorry Brianna Wu and Keffals, biology is biology.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I worked with a conspiracy guy back in the day and he believed all the big ones, chem trails, alien hybrids, hollow earth, all that shit. So one day, I asked him if he believed we landed on the moon, expecting him to say no way
But surprisingly he said, yeah, I believe we did. I was dumbfounded. I had nothing to say.
The guy's a fawkin problem.

G

The Death Star is real because we have photos of it. There’s no way to create fake images.

Btw all those photos of the universe, the brilliant bright stars and galaxies, it’s photoshop. The raw image is soupy grey blobs, even from the best telescopes. They turn the data into those images using photoshop. I obviously know the universe is real but you’d be surprised how many people think those images are actual images it took.
Wait I'd that legit or conspiracy. Because that makes sense.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You guys are too near sighted. You'll whine and moan when they send the first one up there. You'll whine and moan when they send the next one up there. You just don't have the vision to understand that one day, not in our lives, not in our childrens lives, but maybe their childrens children - they will send the last one up there.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wait I'd that legit or conspiracy. Because that makes sense.

It’s a fact, nothing remotely conspiratorial about it. Same as those “sound of the galaxy” things, they turn raw data into sounds but they’re just using studio tools to make it. Most people think they literally recorded it though.

G

It’s a fact, nothing remotely conspiratorial about it. Same as those “sound of the galaxy” things, they turn raw data into sounds but they’re just using studio tools to make it. Most people think they literally recorded it though.
Man that's such a disappointment lol. But yeah it makes so much sense. How the fuck do they get pictures that clearly of the fucking galaxy? Damn.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Man that's such a disappointment lol. But yeah it makes so much sense. How the fuck do they get pictures that clearly of the fucking galaxy? Damn.

Never
A
S
traight
Answer

Those images are photoshopped conceptualisations and anyone who tells you otherwise is stupid or lying. The raw images are openly available, it’s grey blurs and smudges.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
download (41).jpeg

Also, watch this and tell me the moon isn't a hollow alian made object...

G

Sure but can’t other people who aren’t americans see it? Legit question because I don’t know. Wouldn’t China or Russia be pointing it out if our shit wasn’t there by now?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Sure but can’t other people who aren’t americans see it? Legit question because I don’t know. Wouldn’t China or Russia be pointing it out if our shit wasn’t there by now?
Why do you think all Asians look the same? It's janky old CGI done in a warehouse in the Nevada desert.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

They probably have, you wouldn’t know because we exist under just as much propaganda as they do.

If you search for it you’ll probably just find cunty snopes pages. “Z0rks! The heckin’ Russiarino’s said we didn’t go to the M00n! Pants on fire false!”

It’s like nasa say “they have lasers on there” - source? Trust me bro.