• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The upcoming manned mission to the moon (the first ever, if you’re being honest) is 50% black and woman. WWAW with the fiery crash it’s going to be.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
50% black and female? I’d say they have a 50-50 chance of survival.

I know, talk about handicapping your mission. It’s like in Dragonball Z where they fight in weighted clothing. It’s just a hinderance.

It’s genuinely difficult to understand. Perhaps they’re anticipating hostile aliens the black can stab up there.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about the broad but the black is a complete liability. He got fucked up the last mission, he can't handle the stress of flight and got all wobbly and shit. He barely made it back. This really sucks because if it goes pear shaped it's gonna be 30 years before America tries to go to the moon again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about the broad but the black is a complete liability. He got fucked up the last mission, he can't handle the stress of flight and got all wobbly and shit. He barely made it back. This really sucks because if it goes pear shaped it's gonna be 30 years before America tries to go to the moon again.

They have to train underwater right? He probably never did that bit, so he can’t react properly up there.

He’s also black so he’s unintelligent.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What happened in 69 then? I mean why don't they admit they just faked that shit. So we are catching up to technology what was already achieved in 1969? Wtf.

The world is such a scam.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What happened in 69 then?

Who knows? They destroyed the telemetry data, they kept the lanyards they used and their socks and things like that, which are displayed in a museum, but they lost the telemetry data because they re used the tapes later on. So, that makes sense. It’s believable that happened.

It’s believable we can’t go now with our current technology but they went back then and then “lost the technology” in the subsequent years. That’s very believable and I believe it.

I’m a huge fan of NASA’s early work.

Forum Clout
That reminds me of a recent plane crash of an Atlas Air cargo jet. Nigger was skittish anytime there was an issue. He’d just freak out and press buttons and stuff. Failed the simulator exams multiple times.

Pretty good account below on the pilot’s incompetence.

https://admiralcloudberg.medium.com/legacy-of-a-lie-the-crash-of-atlas-air-flight-3591-519a3a7bd6ec

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
What happened in 69 then? I mean why don't they admit they just faked that shit. So we are catching up to technology what was already achieved in 1969? Wtf.

The world is such a scam.
I worked with a conspiracy guy back in the day and he believed all the big ones, chem trails, alien hybrids, hollow earth, all that shit. So one day, I asked him if he believed we landed on the moon, expecting him to say no way
But surprisingly he said, yeah, I believe we did. I was dumbfounded. I had nothing to say.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I saw this pop up on the news the other day when i was having my dinner, and they kept harping on about it being the first mission to the moon with a "person of colour" and a woman. My first thought was that the woman would try landing the shuttle and crash it, and then the nigger would pocket loads of moon rocks to sell on ebay.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I worked with a conspiracy guy back in the day and he believed all the big ones, chem trails, alien hybrids, hollow earth, all that shit. So one day, I asked him if he believed we landed on the moon, expecting him to say no way
But surprisingly he said, yeah, I believe we did. I was dumbfounded. I had nothing to say.

I don’t like the sounds of him. Not one bit.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I pray some old soviet or Chinese debris sends them spiraling into the dark void. Last known transmission: "SHEEEEEIT!!"