• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The spending spree continues

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He has to make it sound like he is a successful special boy
Might be compensating to his followers. Can't have people running around saying "you owe Quasi 25k, pay up" and thinking he's a filthy poor, better go on a spending spree and show everyone who is a big boy author.

My money is still on thinking you can get a bunch of shit for free before declaring bankruptcy as if the state has never seen someone do that before.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Might be compensating to his followers. Can't have people running around saying "you own Quasi 25k, pay up" and thinking he's a filthy poor, better go on a spending spree and show everyone who is a big boy author.

My money is still on thinking you can get a bunch of shit for free before declaring bankruptcy as if the state has never seen someone do that before.
They really look back think its six months before bankruptcy hearing to look for excessive spending

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
IkyDV4K.png
The residents of Green Bay are what Pat refers to as “literal Nazis”
Any women wearing red hats there on November 14 should be equipped with pepper spray, or perhaps a Beretta Bobcat

G

Might be compensating to his followers. Can't have people running around saying "you owe Quasi 25k, pay up" and thinking he's a filthy poor, better go on a spending spree and show everyone who is a big boy author.

It's absolutely this. He's here all the time and he posts fake contradictory shit all the fucking time. There was a time when a few people were tracking his book sales via Amazon and basically proved he wasn't selling shit. A few days later he tweets some bullshit about Audible.com royalties. He did the same thing not long ago but saying something about foreign translations bringing in more royalties. There's been talk about him being broke so he has to "prove the atalkers wrong" by bragging about buying shit. I don't know how a person can live with themselves bragging online about living a certain life while having an absolute shit reality but he somehow does it.