• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The spending spree continues

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Vacations, weight sets, a new mattress when he sleeps on the couch anyways, and now this. When you declare bankruptcy, Rick, they'll actually look at your social media and see all this shit. Running up your credit card knowing you're gonna file is actual fraud.

Screenshot_20211101-225157__01.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat's got one thing right. I will die mad about not knowing how he's gleefully spending after losing $125,000.
It’s like men who are gay but marry a chick then ruin her life when they quit lying to themselves. Sometimes you tell a lie so much you believe it. He believes if he says no that he doesent really owe Quasi a dime.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It’s like men who are gay but marry a chick then ruin her life when they quit lying to themselves. Sometimes you tell a lie so much you believe it. He believes if he says no that he doesent really owe Quasi a dime.
i can't make any more sense of it than how one guy theorized it. Fatrick sold some life insurance stuff while claiming himself as the soul beneficiary once they're gone. And now the Pig can spend like he's rolling in mud
Neither of them have jobs, make money, have families that show any semblance of caring about them.

How the fuck do they exist will be an enigma that rivals 'how the dinosaurs died' and 'how much gov knew about 9/11'
Fatrick is quite literally, unknowable

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Maybe Pat really will get the last oink.

The Pests were just a hornet's nest he poked to scam the SFWA out of 100Gs. Perhaps he's got some pedo evidence on them which is why he's so confident he doesn't 'owe anyone a penny'.

He left his first wife because he knew the child she was carrying was not his.

Now he's spending all the cash he got from other scams.