• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The space shuttle Endeavorrrrrrrrr!!!

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
With so many black people in attendance is it possible Sassy Black Pat made an IRL appearance?

"Fo' real though, we got my girl Lt Uhuru doin her thang later, she be so fine I juss wanna eat her up like a monday meatloaf n sheeit, we got muh homeboy Aloe Blacc in the house I see you muh brother, we cool, we cool sheeit"

As you can see, Black Pat isn't quite up on the latest ebonics.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He really did host host something for her. I'm trying to find the picture of the announcement. The thing is I've thought about making threads about that day multiple times but there's nothing interesting about it beyond his name on the announcement next to her and Nichelle Nichols, Levar Burton and a few other celebrities.

He has no pictures from the night of him speaking or with any of the celebrities. No photos at a podium. No recordings. Just a few pics of the stupid space shuttle hanging from the ceiling.

Edit: the announcement:

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

But like I said there's no photos or anything from this night. I imagine he must have really embarrassed himself or flopped in someway and we'll likely never know the truth of what happened. You can google this shit all you want, it's like it never happened.
Comedian.