• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The space shuttle Endeavorrrrrrrrr!!!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220204-193448_Chrome.jpg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
CITATION NEEDED YOU LYING HOMO

He really did host host something for her. I'm trying to find the picture of the announcement. The thing is I've thought about making threads about that day multiple times but there's nothing interesting about it beyond his name on the announcement next to her and Nichelle Nichols, Levar Burton and a few other celebrities.

He has no pictures from the night of him speaking or with any of the celebrities. No photos at a podium. No recordings. Just a few pics of the stupid space shuttle hanging from the ceiling.

Edit: the announcement:

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

But like I said there's no photos or anything from this night. I imagine he must have really embarrassed himself or flopped in someway and we'll likely never know the truth of what happened. You can google this shit all you want, it's like it never happened.

Last edited:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
He really did host host something for her. I'm trying to find the picture of the announcement. The thing is I've thought about making threads about that day multiple times but there's nothing interesting about it beyond his name on the announcement next to her and Nichelle Nichols, Levar Burton and a few other celebrities.

He has no pictures from the night of him speaking or with any of the celebrities. No photos at a podium. No recordings. Just a few pics of the stupid space shuttle hanging from the ceiling.

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

But like I said there's no photos or anything from this night. I imagine he must have really embarrassed himself or flopped in someway and we'll likely never know the truth of what happened. You can google this shit all you want, it's like it never happened.
Fawk, I forgot that this has been a thing already

Forum Clout

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

Look at all those accomplished black people and then White Boy Rick. An ordinary cunt. If there's footage of him "hosting" I'd love to see it. Any time he's on a mic he fucking bombs.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

It's funny, but he claims to have been a "cohost" for this event. In this tweet from a few days before the event:

He claims he's "hosting" the event. However, the program thing makes no mention of him acting as the host, and the website (25strong.com) for the event, which weirdly enough still exists but was never updated with photos or video, makes absolutely no mention of Pat.

I think Pat is lying here. He managed to finagle his way onto the event somehow and is exaggerating that into him acting as a "host". If he did host, I want video of this. He must have completely embarrassed himself in front of Auntie Maxine, Lavar Burton, and all of the others.

Edit: if you look at his tweets from the weekend of this event, aside from one photo of him in Santa Monica and a couple of airport tweets, all you see is him arguing and being a giant cunt to people. Nothing at all about this event except a few shuttle pics. Bizarre. Open this link in a web browser and not the Twitter app:

Weirdly, if you look at this lady's 25 Favorite Things section on the event website, Marion Zimmer Bradley, an SFWA pedophile defender, shows up:

I'm guessing that the SFWA paid their way onto this event and sent Fat Pat to represent them.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It's funny, but he claims to have been a "cohost" for this event. In this tweet from a few days before the event:

He claims he's "hosting" the event. However, the program thing makes no mention of him acting as the host, and the website (25strong.com) for the event, which weirdly enough still exists but was never updated with photos or video, makes absolutely no mention of Pat.

I think Pat is lying here. He managed to finagle his way onto the event somehow and is exaggerating that into him acting as a "host". If he did host, I want video of this. He must have completely embarrassed himself in front of Auntie Maxine, Lavar Burton, and all of the others.

Edit: if you look at his tweets from the weekend of this event, aside from one photo of him in Santa Monica and a couple of airport tweets, all you see is him arguing and being a giant cunt to people. Nothing at all about this event except a few shuttle pics. Bizarre. Open this link in a web browser and not the Twitter app:

Weirdly, if you look at this lady's 25 Favorite Things section on the event website, Marion Zimmer Bradley, an SFWA pedophile defender, shows up:

I'm guessing that the SFWA paid their way onto this event and sent Fat Pat to represent them.
Fat-titted tard was probably checking tickets

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

He was probably the opener/filler while people arrived. He calls it a "host" because they had him up there first. He has horrible speaking skills and zero charisma. No way you pick him as an event host and if you did, you wouldnt do it again. Just like that comedy gig he did. They wouldnt even tell him their next date after he bombed.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

DJe-RFcp-Vo-AE00-Et.jpg

Look at all those pictures. Professional headshots and candid shots at events. All the other people caught in ways that look natural and organic.

And then there's Piggy Boy with his forced awkward fucking pose, glaring at the camera in awful lighting. He sticks out like a sore thumb in everything.