• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Soviet Australia Thread. G'day, comrade!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've never seen an actor deliver such a good ass reaming like Gandolfini.

The whole scene is brilliant. Tony sees that Christopher is actually mentally tougher than himself.

The icing on the cake is him saying "cowboyitis". It's the best word invented.

Snake

Forum Clout
The whole scene is brilliant. Tony sees that Christopher is actually mentally tougher than himself.

The icing on the cake is him saying "cowboyitis". It's the best word invented.
I haven't watched the show in sequence since my girl got into it a few years ago and loved it, but I get stuck in a clip vortex almost every night. There's a scene where Tony is talking to Beansie saying has Paulie ever been put to the test with feds and if he'd flip.

Tony never was. By the end of the show, I'm convinced if he was facing 20 to life, he would rat out his entire family. How many times does he tell Melfi that he's sad all the time with his criminal life and he has to pretend that he likes it in front of his friends.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I haven't watched the show in sequence since my girl got into it a few years ago and loved it, but I get stuck in a clip vortex almost every night. There's a scene where Tony is talking to Beansie saying has Paulie ever been put to the test with feds and if he'd flip.

Tony never was. By the end of the show, I'm convinced if he was facing 20 to life, he would rat out his entire family. How many times does he tell Melfi that he's sad all the time with his criminal life and he has to pretend that he likes it in front of his friends.
That's why I think, at the very end, Tony, Carmela and AJ all get their brains blown out. They all pay the price for going along with it, loving the status, loving the money. Meadow has trouble parking the car and is spared; she was loyal to her family, but estranged herself from it as much as possible.

The Jew psychiatrist to Carmela: "you can't say you haven't been warned."