• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Soviet Australia Thread. G'day, comrade!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
wtf happened to upside down niggers? this covid got them bad
In the cunt cities like Melbourne and Sydney you get so many retarded pieces of shit who get tested because... I don't know, they want two weeks off work or they're paranoid or whatever. They test positive, so then the news reports that "OMG there are 2000 active cases in this city!" which leads to lockdowns, restrictions, etc.

On one of the news shows this week, they interviewed a "medical expert" (someone who nobody has heard of and looks like a poof) who called the un-vaccinated "conspiracy theorists" and "ratbags".

I'm strongly considering moving to some small town near a beach somewhere, as far away from a major city as possible, where I can live out the rest of this shit and the people who continually get the jab get sick and perish, and that's when the real ass dudes reclaim the country.

I know we're the laughingstock of the world right now, but we're just the testing ground. If you're in NYC or some major cosmopolitan metropolis, you are fucked. Get the fuck out of there, find a job where you're shucking oysters all day. Regular existence is finished for the foreseeable future.

My name is Patrick S. Tomlinson, I'm gay, I'm fat, and I'm gay. Fat, too.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
In the cunt cities like Melbourne and Sydney you get so many retarded pieces of shit who get tested because... I don't know, they want two weeks off work or they're paranoid or whatever. They test positive, so then the news reports that "OMG there are 2000 active cases in this city!" which leads to lockdowns, restrictions, etc.

On one of the news shows this week, they interviewed a "medical expert" (someone who nobody has heard of and looks like a poof) who called the un-vaccinated "conspiracy theorists" and "ratbags".

I'm strongly considering moving to some small town near a beach somewhere, as far away from a major city as possible, where I can live out the rest of this shit and the people who continually get the jab get sick and perish, and that's when the real ass dudes reclaim the country.

I know we're the laughingstock of the world right now, but we're just the testing ground. If you're in NYC or some major cosmopolitan metropolis, you are fucked. Get the fuck out of there, find a job where you're shucking oysters all day. Regular existence is finished for the foreseeable future.

My name is Patrick S. Tomlinson, I'm gay, I'm fat, and I'm gay. Fat, too.
What's their endgame here, just pitting everyone against eachother and make everyone miserable? Pretty crazy the whole world agreed to over react on the same thing, even fucked up countries like India

Also pat is a pos he never stop going out for one day, he just want everyone else to stop their lives, at least he got the jabberino tho

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
What’s a “reasonable” reason for being on the beach? Oh yeah, it’s whatever they dictate. It’s like letting politicians create rules with loose language leads to corruption. I don’t know, maybe I’m just retarded. Anyone who thinks this is staying in Australia is retarded though. If you’re an American continue to push for secession. There’s no other way out of it. Texas, Florida, SD, all will fall eventually. The only way out is to create something they don’t have control over, then hopefully work towards ending government from there. Faggot rant over.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
What’s a “reasonable” reason for being on the beach? Oh yeah, it’s whatever they dictate. It’s like letting politicians create rules with loose language leads to corruption. I don’t know, maybe I’m just retarded. Anyone who thinks this is staying in Australia is retarded though. If you’re an American continue to push for secession. There’s no other way out of it. Texas, Florida, SD, all will fall eventually. The only way out is to create something they don’t have control over, then hopefully work towards ending government from there. Faggot rant over.
I wanna get a tan so I can get pussy bro

Snake

Forum Clout
371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png

This faggot needs to be executed.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What's their endgame here, just pitting everyone against eachother and make everyone miserable? Pretty crazy the whole world agreed to over react on the same thing, even fucked up countries like India

Also pat is a pos he never stop going out for one day, he just want everyone else to stop their lives, at least he got the jabberino tho
I guess their endgame is 100% control, compliance, governance, etc. Problem is, more people are holding out than they're comfortable with. Apparently half of Queensland (their population is 5 million roughly) hasn't been jabbed yet.

People are ignorant and brainwashed as fuck, though. My aunt won't let her son-in-law in her house until he's been vaxxed. It's fucking crazy.

View attachment 10274

This faggot needs to be executed.
Dan Andrews is the most obvious pedophile in our media. Big Gill Bates vibes from the guy.

Snake

Forum Clout
I guess their endgame is 100% control, compliance, governance, etc. Problem is, more people are holding out than they're comfortable with. Apparently half of Queensland (their population is 5 million roughly) hasn't been jabbed yet.

People are ignorant and brainwashed as fuck, though. My aunt won't let her son-in-law in her house until he's been vaxxed. It's fucking crazy.

Dan Andrews is the most obvious pedophile in our media. Big Gill Bates vibes from the guy.
I like how he just dispatches police for peaceful protestors. Eat my entire unwiped dingleberry ridden fucking asshole, baby child.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
So... I guess what's going to happen is, a shitload of the population will become hopelessly sick and/or die from the jab. The media will blame the unvaxxed, but it'll become too obvious that the clot-shots are responsible for mass illness, and eventually the narrative will collapse.

I like how he just dispatches police for peaceful protestors. Eat my entire unwiped dingleberry ridden fucking asshole, baby child.
Ayy Tone, who's gonna be laughing when the cops all die from the kike spikes?

Snake

Forum Clout
So... I guess what's going to happen is, a shitload of the population will become hopelessly sick and/or die from the jab. The media will blame the unvaxxed, but it'll become too obvious that the clot-shots are responsible for mass illness, and eventually the narrative will collapse.

Ayy Tone, who's gonna be laughing when the cops all die from the kike spikes?
Schizos on pol keep sharing this. Doesn't seem fatfetched given billions have gotten the shot probably.

1634774035203.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Schizos on pol keep sharing this. Doesn't seem fatfetched given billions have gotten the shot probably.

View attachment 10329
I read this shit and my first thought is, "yeah I should really get baptized already".

Shit sounds crazy, but if you had told me about the COVID bullshit even in like 2015 I would've said "oh, come on..."

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Bump.

My dad is fucking crazy. "You'll find propaganda if you go looking for it." This nigger only gets his news from newspapers and watches Netflix the rest of the time.

Yeah man. I look forward to seeing your tombstone, you petulant stubborn bitter fuck.

"A former taekwondo champion who had his leg amputated weeks after receiving the covid vaccination has vowed to battle back.

Medics haven’t confirmed the cause of the infection, but Dave fears it was linked to the vaccine.

He said: “It started with a horrendous fever. I was admitted to hospital on the 10th and on the 12th my foot just exploded. There was blood everywhere.

“At first they said I might lose a couple of toes, but then it was half my leg.

“I think it has got to be linked. It has put me off having the second one.”

No kidding? You don't say?

Nah mate it'll be roight, we ain't exterminatin' noboddy, even though they been tawkin' 'bout it for years. That's scoience fiction, innit.