• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Sopranos (Full Series)

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
S3 is a bit of a slip. S6A is good but is pretty dependent on how you feel about dream eps and certain characters. To get to the point it’s my favorite series and more importantly definitely rewatch worthy.
I used to skip the Melfi and dream scenes, but as i've gotten older I actually enjoy them. There's absolutely some flaws in the plot i now notice too, but I think the acting and dialogue more than make up for all that.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Season 5 has the dream episode- The Test Dream

Season 3 is pretty good- it gave us the Hasidic Homeboy
S3 is a bit of a slip. S6A is good but is pretty dependent on how you feel about dream eps and certain characters. To get to the point it’s my favorite series and more importantly definitely rewatch worSeason

G

I used to skip the Melfi and dream scenes, but as i've gotten older I actually enjoy them. There's absolutely some flaws in the plot i now notice too, but I think the acting and dialogue more than make up for all that.
I like the dream eps and Lorraine Bracco does overact a bit. The production value surprisingly isn’t great but you’re right the acting at least from the main cast definitely makes up for any shortfalls.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I guess this place is as good as any for my confession, so here goes. I started watching the show yesterday, I've never watched a single episode before. I know the basics through clips and memes. I'm only a couple episodes in, and I can't believe nobody told me that it's the best parody ever. This is amazing, might be the funniest show I've ever seen.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
The cultural context as the show was on is evident in the series. Pre 9/11 the show is borderline campy at times with a lot of fun episodes. Post 9/11 the series gets darker and darker in tone and coloration. I’m sure it would have got darker anyway with the way Tony’s life was going but it’s always been kind of nostalgic for me to watch the first three seasons before the death spiral of post 9/11 media.

Monk

Forum Clout
I don't skip any Sopranos scenes but whenever I re-watch The Wire, I automatically skip the annoying fucking scenes with Greggs and her whiny dyke niggress girlfriend. Also, any scene with boy body Billy Kent when I watch Boardwalk other than the scene where my nigga Gyp blows her overgrown 12 year old boy looking ass to smithereens. Nucky had truly fucking awful taste in women. He is the perfect example of a simp.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I guess this place is as good as any for my confession, so here goes. I started watching the show yesterday, I've never watched a single episode before. I know the basics through clips and memes. I'm only a couple episodes in, and I can't believe nobody told me that it's the best parody ever. This is amazing, might be the funniest show I've ever seen.

The reason it's so legendary is because of how lowkey hilarious it is. Paulie & Chrissy, Uncle Junior. I hated Janice when I watched it the first time as a teenager, she might be my favorite character.

The people they introduce in later seasons: Ralphie, Little Carmine, Phil Leotardo. Just you wait. There are some weak characters (Silvio, Artie) but enjoy the journey.

G

It’s easily one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen. Wait until David Proval and Joe Pantoliano show up. Lots of quotable moments.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The reason it's so legendary is because of how lowkey hilarious it is. Paulie & Chrissy, Uncle Junior. I hated Janice when I watched it the first time as a teenager, she might be my favorite character.

The people they introduce in later seasons: Ralphie, Little Carmine, Phil Leotardo. Just you wait. There are some weak characters (Silvio, Artie) but enjoy the journey.
It’s easily one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen.

The scene in the first episode when Tony sees the ducks fly off and collapses, then the BBQ explodes as his family is rushing to him. Then a grip tosses a handful of charcoal briquets from out of frame to land next to Tony's limp body. I almost pissed myself. Bashing the motel guy with the service bell, or the dumb stripclub bartender with the phone because he couldn't figure out the phone menu.
I didn't purposely avoid the show, I just never had HBO and while I enjoy a good Mafia story I don't feel the same draw to them as some people.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
where are you from?